Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday

Hello... I am using a new phone app for blogging since I rarely use my laptop nowadays for internet. Mostly I spend my internet surfing time using phone or my office desktop during free time at work. So if this is a good app then I will be happy to use it in a long run.

I did found a few blogging app however the official blog app for blogspot is quite a hassle to use since it kept on crashing and take a very long time to upload a pic. So here we go, i'm going to upload a few pictures.




New pup, ma named it Lidas that means health in dusun.




Gunter, I named this one. Because my brother and I are quite obsessed with adventure time.

There are 6 pups tho. We're planning to keep only 2 of them. 2 will be given to my uncle and another 2 probably to my other brother.

So yeah... This is it... Abrupt end and goodbye.

No comments:

AddThis