Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly LOL

I literally laughing out loud watching this video! I just found out about this youtube channel this morning via one of my favourite humour blog, blogserius.com 


HAHAHA... This one is about the recent video went viral... "Animal also got problems". I like it that they put Beyonce's Listen in it. Daisy made the same joke the other day about it quoting Beyonce's as well. LOL


and I think this is my favourite video!

I like it how they combine serious current events with sarcastic humour. It works! Well of course... anything sarcastic is funneh.

UPDATE ON THE CHALLENGE.

I haven't really exercise this days. I really want to blame it on PMS since I always feel incredibly lazy before period starts. I haven't have any real progress after Labuan (which will be up anytime soon). I also been eating like mad no real diet, carbs everyday just now I had a full plate of fried rice and tuna sandwich for breakfast. I haven't weigh myself and not looking forward to it.

My skin... hmm... Kind of hard to say anything about it since I don't really see any more changes to it. I still get oily skin not as oily as before though but still I feel quite hopeful about it. 

So that's it... see you in the next post.
CyntaCinta

No comments:

AddThis