Thursday, December 27, 2012

10 things that made me cancel my suicide attempt.

2012 is the first Christmas party hosted by my family. It's not an "open house" thingy, more of an exclusively family only party. We did had an open house once during our house warming party and IT WAS HECTIC. I couldn't even get myself to look decent  because I've been busy being a helper (reminds me of my recent project where I've been named as AJK Logistic and technical, it's kind of the same with helper to all which coincidentally my role in the household) to everyone especially bossy wewen.

Not much can say about this time around though but I did manage to look nice for the Christmas party so that's a plus I guess. (Will blog about this later after the Christmas Bazaar post) 



This year's Christmas is a little bit different from the previous year mainly because I bought my favorite girls presents but I am a bit sad that I'm still a jobless student that couldn't afford to buy more for the people that I love. I am also trying my best right now to think positive especially around people that annoys the hell out of me like my sister. 


It's wrong for me to acknowledge it because it will bring bad vibe to my attempt of trying to be positive so I want to list down everything that I am thankful this Christmas so positivity won't fade.  

1. I am thankful for my parents. My parents are my biggest supporter especially my mother. I am happy and thankful that they are healthy and I hope good things will come to them. They have been working so hard raising us and me being a critic and a loud mouth most of the time make me feel guilty. I wish I can be a better daughter for them. I hope that next year, I'll be an engineer and can make them proud. 

2.  My little brother Nonok. I love him like he's my own son. I want him to be better in life than me and I want him to be happy. He makes me happy even when he's making lame kid's jokes.

3. Edmond... What can I say, he's my everything. I love him so much even though he is stubborn and I always sometimes lose arguing with him. But I still want to clarify that I am always right and I only let him win.

4. My dogs. Even though I lost a few dogs this year. I am still thankful that Toba is still around and of course Bolou, Silou, Lumis and now baby Suao is there whenever I go back home. Please let them not die or dognapped.


5. My other siblings, the zero cost guy and bossy little sister. They're not perfect, so am I but I couldn't ask for a better siblings than them.

6. Nancy, Wiwin, Daisy, Paula, Wawan and Ipik. I hope that we will always be close like we are now and even when we're old and senile we can still spend time hours reminiscing how silly and stupid we was growing up.

7. Bee and Ben. A niece and a baby cousin. I'm not really good with kids but I like this two.

8. My aunts and uncles.

9. My Mamatua.

10. All the good things in life that I received so far.

I feel much grateful now. I am truly blessed with good people around me that inspired me to be a better person. 

So..  this is goodbye for now. 

  xoxo
CyntaCinta

No comments:

AddThis