Thursday, November 1, 2012

color me like one of your french girls

I have like the longest black hair period... When I started this blog my hair was light brown, then I got sick of it and change it back to black, cut my hair and now... 

I colored my hair again and I don't even know what my hair color is. 

The thing is I'm not quite adventurous in changing my hair style. I've had short boyish hair for 10 years and then after form 5 decided to look more girly so I grow my hair long stuck with it for about 5 years and now short hair again. 

Boring... 

I wish I am more adventurous like those bloggers and a hair salon that will sponsor my monthly hair needs (hair treatment, wash, whatever treatment I need for my hair). Gah... Maybe I will someday. I Hope so. :D 

So the truth is... This blog post is just another meaningless attempt to upload self pictures without being too obvious. LOL... 

  
So from this to... 


 This!

So what do you think? Okay?... 

I guess for now it is safe to post more recent pictures of me! Yay!



ok... enough la... The point is I dyed my hair and am happy with it.

xoxo
CyntaCinta

4 comments:

☆彡Mitchell Cullen said...

wowww!!u look so different than the previous pic that i saw.. trus nmpk mature this.. sooooo mature!

Chisuki Hana said...

sy bangga ada kazen seperti mu...huahaha! be my date, lol!

syameen said...

cyn!! ur colored hair match ur short hair!!! Now not looking tooo .... heheheh... Luv it!!!!

SuicideCandy said...

Thanks all! @mitchellcullen @syameen

@chisukihana buli bah... hahaha

AddThis