Sunday, September 2, 2012

Quick post

Finally... Internship is over and I am back resuming the daily routine of my life. I am so relief that I won't have to go back there. It's not that it is awful there, it's just that... I feel jailed?... err trapped? more like I feel like I'm living a restricted life. Yeah... that's it. Now, I am free to do whatever I want! Wee!

I was thinking the other day, that I'm not as excited going back home to Tuaran like I used to feel before. I used to feel that I can't wait to go back home to see Piso (not that she's the only reason I go back to Tuaran) and now since she's gone, I feel like there's nobody waiting for me to come back home. Sure I have other dogs too, but after the welcome home greeting, they usually go back to whatever they've been doing and ignore me.

Only Piso will follow be around and stay wherever I am. Gah.. I miss her....

And now I know I should be giving attention to my 3 pups that clearly needing my attention but I just can't love them like I love Piso. Right now, 2 of the pups has severe mites problem and 1 of them has a lump on her snout. All of them clearly need medical attention and I am mad that my own family seems to act dubious about it and keep telling me that the problem will go away by itself.

But I know why they're acting like that because they don't want to spend money on them. The mites problem is easy to get rid off, I can easily buy medicine for the 2 pups. But the lump?... I've been doing research on the internet and lots of it pointing to CANCER, muthafuckin CANCER! on a 3 months old puppy! Fuck.... I'm fucking worried about it and I haven't got my internship allowance yet. I don't want another dog die.

Hope that I'll get the allowance this week....

Till then...

CyntaCinta

AddThis