Monday, June 11, 2012


The tree... 

This happened yesterday... The Bambangan tree at our backyard falls down and thankfully it didn't hit anyone, the puppies and the house. 

It fucking scares me when I heard about it. I was upset by it and what made me even more upset was the fact that when my sister uploaded it on facebook, some comments was so insensitive and idiotic. Maybe I am being too "sensitive" here but that tree means a lot to us. So to simply tell us to "plant a new tree" and "ada ultraman pigi tulung diatas" (whatever that mean), "lol"  is consider rude, insensitive and just obnoxious. Imagine you're in our place, your house could have been hit by the tree or worse  your family could have been hit by the tree. The tree was only 5 feet away from our house. 

And just because nobody got hurt and the house is okay doesn't mean that it's okay for you to make a lame joke about it. Damn! I'm just so fucking pissed reading those comments. I had to restrained myself from getting into a pointless fight on facebook with those people. If you have nothing good to say about a bad situation than "point you finger and lough", it's best you shut the fuck up. 

But fuck those people, I am truly thankful that nobody got hurt, nothing has been destroyed... God, I am still shocked by the news... baby Ben, little Bee and Nonok was in the house. What if the tree hit the house, it definitely will directly hit my parents bedroom... what happen if one of them happen to be taking a nap there?! or if one of my dogs was under the tree?!

Here's a picture showing how near the tree was to our house.

FUCK! I got to stop over thinking about this. I know my dad probably already started making jokes about it. He's the type of people that can make a comedy out of a bad situation (no, it's not the same with the insensitive rude people I'm mad with), God bless bapa. I know how he loves the tree, well not only him... all of us. 

I will stop being melodramatic here and Thank God again that not a single living thing got hurt. 


Yours Truly

CyntaCinta
  
     

No comments:

AddThis