Saturday, February 4, 2012

DSLR noob

Finally, after years of dreaming, begging, crying and being envious of others… I finally got one of my own. It’s not exactly a DSLR though… It’s an interchangeable lens camera which provide almost all DSLR features except that its mirrorless and yaddayaddayadda… Not gonna bored you with that. If you wanna read more about it visit this link.

It’s much lighter and SMALLER than a traditional DSLR which is good for me because I’m such a klutz and taking a BIG ASS DSLR is not for me yet, also I’m a noob when it comes to the setting. Meaning this camera :

C360_2012-02-03 23-06-08

SONY NEX-5

is PERFECT for me.

I still want to own an expensive digital single-lens reflex camera one day. Maybe after I graduated and got a good job or if I won the lottery, then of course Imma buy one! 

Anyway… here’s some of the pictures I’ve taken … :P

DSC04102

DSC05442DSC04341

SONY DSC

DSC05336

Now, I can take moarrrr! pictures of my puppies and of course whatever please me and act as if I’m an “artistic photographer”. megusta.jpg

I don’t care other people opinion about my camera all I know is MINE IS AWESOME. Beside I already bought this one, I don’t need other people to let me know this and this camera or lens much moarrrr bettah than Sony Nex-5. Me no have money already to feel bad about my awesome camera. :( So save your opinion for next time. teehee.

 

That is all

CyntaCinta

6 comments:

GematriA™ said...

nice pix..

SuicideCandy said...

thank you. :)

syameen said...

my choice if i were to buy!!!!

SuicideCandy said...

ya, buy la... hehe... much easier to take it everywhere than bulky dslr. :D

Fane Davis said...

Nice pictures!!!
finally,dapat juga ko beli kan.i remember last time you did asked me about Lumix ka kalau tidak silap...but then it turned ut to be SONY.hehhe...well,keep it up on posting more and more stunning pictures ahh..:)

SuicideCandy said...

thank you... hohoho... ya, x jadi di tu lumix.

AddThis