Tuesday, May 24, 2011

L.O.V.E

I really been neglecting this blog. I’m sorry dear blog… I’ve been busy trying to mend my life…

Now, whatever happen only time will tell and I have to wait patiently.

Misery aside, what’s been happening in my life?

Nothing much but there’s few things that make me happy so here’s some random pictures…

DSC_0792

1st canvas painting. The theme was batik painting tho I don’t think I nailed it.

It was an awesome experience that I might make turn this into a hobby of mine someday.

DSC_0722

Construction of our little kampung house.

We’ll be moving early next month. :D YAY

DSC_1113_edit0_edit0

Piso

DSC_1167

Porog

DSC_1173

Dinky

3 new family members. :)

DSC_0480

Friends…

Friendship means having a plain nasi lemak but with a lot of side dish courtesy of your friends. LOL

The power of 5

DSC03854

My family

and….

DSC_0143

Him.

The main characters in my life ‘novel’ that make me appreciate life more.

XOXO

Cynta Cinta

No comments:

AddThis