Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Long hair dilemma

Dear beloved hair,

              My love, I think it is time we must part for our relationship has taken the turn where everything is a dead end and there is nothing else to do but end it. We’ve been through good and bad times, you stuck around me even when I hurt you by not applying moisturizer after shampoo, rarely comb you with care and I don’t even care for your splits end.

              I’ve mistreated you and I’m sorry for that. You have been tainted by the fake hair color, the curling iron and massive amount of hairspray. You’ve been abused by the one you trusted the most.

              I know you will never leave me, so let me make the first move and end this relationship. It is for your own good and believe me it will be better and you will look shiny, beautiful like the shampoo ads on TV. So we must cut and be gone.

                                                                                          Forever Yours

 

Okay… I am getting sick of my LONG HAIR. I never had my hair this long since… since.. NEVER.

This is the only time and I haven’t bother cutting or getting it trimmed for almost a year now. It looks unhealthy and apparently getting annoyed looking at it in the mirror.

To be honest, I spent 10 years of my earlier life with a boy cut hair which is one easy hair style to maintain. I like it that I dun really have to bother with it. I can just go out without doing anything to it and not look like the wicked witch of the west or some Japanese ghost.

woman-long-hair But even though I’m bored with my ridiculous long hair and I don’t really have the guts to cut it.

UNTIL…

I told Nancy and Daisy about my boredom.

They literally pushed me to a hair salon and even paid half for the butchering process…

So Goodbye dear long hair… 

76605_464194434274_712904274_5493775_8028581_n-2 and HELLO

P1010067It Girl Hair… LOL

I’m quite attached with my hair, I don’t really go crazy with the hairstyles and the last time I did something crazy with is was to cut “Lady Gaga” bangs and dyed my hair light brown.

So you can imagine how I felt entering a hair salon and said that “I want to cut my hair… SHORT”.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Yes… That is real fear in my eyes… and I don’t really know what was in my mind at that time except that I need to do this.

BUT!!! The 1st hair salon I entered said this to me;

“ Kau tidak ngam putung rambut pendek pasal MUKA KAU KECIL dan BADAN KAU BESAR

For Translation please read below:

“You have a quite small feature face and you’re FAT

FATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

a direct insult from a MEDIOCRE hairstylist!

She even suggested me a crazy emo hairstyle…

images Which… I think will look weird on me and that’s not the point. The point is I WANT A SHORT LENGTH HAIR!!!

So I tried another Hair salon with hopes that there'll be no fuss and that messy long hair will be gone…

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This time the hairstylist kept persuading me to curl or do rebonding.

I don’t see why I need to do rebonding since I have a naturally straight hair

He keep saying “ Sayang o', mau potong rambut, rambut you panjang lagi lawa begini, lagi bagus you curl atau rebonding. Kalau you mahu potong juga… saya trimmed rambut you sikit saja lah. “

Translation:

The hairstylist is a dick and wanted me to curl or do rebonding because it will cost more RM thus more profitable to him.

So I change to another hair salon (May hair Salon) at Beverly Hills Apartments and this time;

Drumroll please…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Like they say; third time’s the charm.

P1010025 My long hair is dispose and a fresh new look for me :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAAnd I believe Daisy was more excited seeing the outcome than me. I was still a bit mournful with the loss of my hair. But I am satisfied with it… my head feel much lighter and I don’t take too much time with it.

The End.

15 comments:

gunsirit said...

You look better with the short hair...tapi sayang juga tu rambut lah..ehhehe

Nancy said...

saya suka ini post.like like like like like like like like like like like

DacLatte said...

ya...saya urang yg paling gumbira d dunia...tringuk kama c bapas pun puji smpi cakap lagi cantik klu curl d bawah (LOL)...itu baru satu bukti. bukti seterusnya, ada urang cakap "macam sy ada gf baru" meaning dia puas hati...hahhahaha

Santafire said...

my hair is at my waist for about 2years now but in february, i'll chop it off to pixie.

Congrats with your new look^^

SuicideCandy said...

GUNSIRIT : hehe... tiapa rambut kita bulih tanam dan tumbuh kembali... jangan ja la gugur... butak la nanti.

NANCY : TENGKIU!!!

DACLATTE : Ko juga la kajen... Ko la segala-galanya!!! XD

SANTAFIRE : LOL.. thanx... U'll definitely will feel much more fresher with a new look. :)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

lookin' good girl! better i think.

SuicideCandy said...

thanx Amanda :D

Fane Davis said...

oke pun dengan rambut pendek...hehhe..
say Hello to short hair.
moral of the story,sayang-sayang lah dengan rambut anda.hhehehe...

SuicideCandy said...

hehehe... betul 2, klu maw rambut pjg mesti pndi jaga.

taragang_saru said...

the new hair looks good on you.saya hampir nda kenal time di kelas xD

SuicideCandy said...

miahaha... ko pikir cewek baru ka. LOL

cyrildason said...

Nicer short haircut =)

-cyrildason.com

SuicideCandy said...

thanx will visit your blog. =)

I.B.G. said...

Helloooo. Your blog is very nice. I liked it. I have very interesting blogs. You should visit and follow my blogs. Thanks.

http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

http://turkicfamily.blogspot.com/

http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com/

SuicideCandy said...

ok thanx will do. :)

AddThis