Monday, December 6, 2010

Officially 24

Turning 24 might not be as glamorous as turning sweet 16, 18 or 21. 21 is like the best age ever because you’re legally an adult and now free to enter all clubs and walk freely without any supervision from parents. Owh… an also, the age where your opinion and vote became important to the Government.

But 24… is just another 6 years to 30. Not that I’m not happy turning 24, I am…it’s just that I’m 24 and I am still a struggling student. Even my 22 year old sister has already gotten herself a steady job. That’s mean… I’m still in loserville at 24.

Although as miserable as I manage to make my life sounds… I am still surrounded by beautiful, caring people :D

Thank You for all the wishes and presents! Giving you guys WEB KISSES as much as you want from me. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And don’t worry about getting cake cream on my face, Ed already take care of that for you guys. Yep… while eating my sliced Birthday cake. Thank you Fanny for buying me that delicious VedaBlu cake…. and to think that I didn’t even bother getting a cake for my birthday. Yep… 2 years in the row and no birthday wishes… DAMN!!!

Although my mum did arranged a very grown up birthday dinner for me at Pizza Hut (-_-“). I actually didn’t get to picked this year, I let Genesis picked instead. And he likes pizza at pizza hut… so to make him actually EAT, I relented (My brother have this bad habit of throwing up food he doesn’t like).

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Don’t worry in this picture he wasn’t throwing up just a failed attempt of cutesy.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The party people.

It was just a simple dinner with close family. The Power Of 5 is definitely there…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Okay… The Power of 5 + 1.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Mummy dearest with Genesis and beautiful Bee. :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Well that was the birthday dinner, now lets head to the presentssssssssss….

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Nah!!! Formal gift presentation lagi.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Candid picture. My brother was making fun of me at that time. Nancy gave me this cute pink clutch which reminds me of Lady Gaga. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAA pair of heels from Wewen (my sister).

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         MP3 from Ed which he failed at his attempt to surprise me like he did every year. I always found out what he’s gonna get me for birthday. This year the clue was “Karamunsing”. When he mentioned he’s going to Karamunsing I know there’s something fishy about it cuz;

a. Ed is not a gadget freak.

b. Ed knows that I really really want a Mp3.

That about sum it all… so he ended up giving me present 1 week earlier than he planned. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And a sliced cake from Fanny. :)

I also got 100++ wishes from friends at facebook and all that really make me happy.

Thank you for being my friends and thank for my family for always being there whenever I need them.

xoxo

CyntaCinta is 24

3 comments:

Aly89 said...

Happy belated bday! :)

gunsirit said...

Happy Birthday to you and GBU..

SuicideCandy said...

Thank you so much :)

AddThis