Saturday, December 18, 2010

Go Mad for Cats

If I had to choose to be a cat person or dog person…

I’ll choose both, frankly because I’m an animal person except for disgusting rats…Fan of Ratatouille please be gone because I totally don’t believe a rat or mice whatsoever can appear to cute and cuddly in my dictionary.

So please stop convincing me that it’s cute. 

  Okay… now that we got that sort out, lets get on to the real post.

Last Saturday, Dac Latte, Ciean and I were on a paid mission. Our mission was to make people look ridiculously hot on a wedding day. Yes… we were paid to be a makeup artist…

“WHAT PAID? WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY CYNTA TO DO MAKE UP!”

Well all you skeptics out there… I am proud to say I did a decent job on that. Thank You Michelle Phan :P

and also…all of these;

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Which not all of it is mine. But I got quite a collection. LOL

So if you’re crazy enough to believe that I can make you look hot…

HIRE ME BITCHEZ!

**************************************************************************************************

A quick advert up there… But I’m dead serious okay about the whole “hire me” thing. The reason I babble about cute, cuddly animal is:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA We didn’t went to the hobbycon but instead went to Suria Sabah with intention to watch a movie but got side track by this.

Who can resist cute cuddly cats!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A beauty pageant for the kitty cats.

and frankly… I just couldn’t resist stroking the cats.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The cat lady! LOL… Dac Latte actually have a village of cats at her house. Her mum is a number 1 fan of cats.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA This is actually a good picture for LOLCAT.

“You imbecile human being! Stop staring at me!”

or

“Damn paparazzi”

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA “I iz asleep” or maybe “Dun wake me up till it’s Christmas”

Okay… my caption might be lame…LOL

But feel free to save the pictures just make sure you sent one for me okay. :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         The place were crowded even though the place smells too much of cat’s food.

There were 2 judges at that time. Both from USA.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         and both did quite a quick job judging the cats. Although probably because there were a lot of categories and too many kitty cats. I didn’t really pay attention to the category tho, they didn’t provide the judges a microphone so can’t really hear what they were saying.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA From my observation, the cats are judge by their agility, fur and breed. The judge will play with them, stroke the cats and then put them back into the cages.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The cats must be energetic with soft furs and also sexy (wtf?!) to win the best cat award.

The best cat will then be awarded with ribbons. I saw 1 cat got 6 ribbons. That cat must be 1 awesome cat.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAThe beauty pageant I guess mainly for the cat’s owner. Breeding a good cat must be a passion for them since all of them taken extra care for their cats (like duh)…

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I dunno if I can take really good care of my pets but probably because I hate thinking of the expenses must be made for that because it’s must be really expensive. Since I’m a procrastinator and poor, better stick to admiring other’s pets. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

They even prohibited flash photography. Which is understandable… it probably disturb the cats.

All the cats look so adorable, I just hate taking the photos with them behind the cage. But chaos will happen if weren’t for those cages.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We didn’t stick till the end of the pageant tho. Dac latte got a movie to catch and I got a date with Ed. It was fun watching the cats, I wish I could cuddle the cats. But they will probably scratch me. LOL

So… it’s the end for this post…

xoxo

7 days till christmas and I iz excited!

p/s: Christmas post next!

6 comments:

gunsirit said...

Very nice pictures there. I do like cats but I prefer dogs..men's best friends..ngeeeee

Iskandar Agong said...

WOW sooo cute!

Y E N C H E N G said...

lmao at the cat with the collar :D

SuicideCandy said...

Gunsirit: hehe... u always the 1st to comment... thank u! :D I like both so can't decide.

Iskandar: yeah... the cat is uber adorable!

Yencheng: I also LMAO when I saw that pic. XD

taragang_saru said...

i'm not a cat person (or even a pet person) but damn! these cats are adorable o_o

but i can only imagine the amount of care they need (or even the amount of money needed to buy one.haha)

SuicideCandy said...

LOL...ya mimang mahal ne I rase maw jaga kucing. LOL

AddThis