Friday, December 24, 2010

The Christmas spirit

Every time when Christmas come I feel so jolly and happy…and the last time that I really felt that way was when I was a child. Still oblivious that Santa Claus does not exist. That’s right you little under age twerp… SANTA CLAUS DOESN’T EXIST.

Sorry… about that I didn’t mean to be The Grinch there… It’s just that it’s been a while since I really felt a Christmas Spirit inside me. Last year I wasn’t at home for Christmas was at the Philippines celebrating and partying with the one and only

A.P.L DE AP.

March Dimes 34th Annual Beauty Ball FQf7awgDq9Sl    LOL… didn’t mean to sound bragging there but I just can’t help it. It’s not everyday I get to party with a superstar. LOL

Christmas this year tho, starts quietly and at first I wasn’t really excited by the idea but then it hit me that this is Genesis’s first christmas at KK and I just gotta make it a special one. 1st thing we’ve done is to dust off that old christmas tree and start decorating it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA so… Tadah! The result… Okay it’s not pretty but it will do for now.

Also I tried baking again… if you remember this DISASTER then you’ll know how “good” my baking skill is.

But this time around I manage to make it actually look GOOD!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         And then I got a little bit cocky and put…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         yep… ladies and gentleman that’s a fucking M&Ms in my chocolate chips. I haven’t actually tasted the one with M&Ms but brother did and his verdict was good. :P

I even told my brother to wrote a letter to Santa Claus.   OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Which he did and guess what he want for Christmas?…

Jin_Kazama A Jin Kazama action figure. I’ve been going through almost all toy stores at KK and failed to find one. OMAIGOAT I AM SCREWED!!!

So I’ve been creating stories to change his Christmas wish so wish me luck today… May I finally found that I particular toy and that Pokemon book.

To get into the Christmas spirit, my parents and I took my brother to the Christmas Carnival at Gaya Street and so-called Winter Wonderland at Gaya Street and Padang Merdeka.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Even though there’s literally NO PARKING near the Gaya Street, we drove to KK and parked at Sinsuran Street and walk all the way to the carnival. Thank god, people of KK can be reasonable at times and always let us pass the road safely while holding my 6 year old brother. :)

The Christmas carnival is held yearly but this year something new arise Celcom decided to create a winter wonderland at a tropical climate. I bet they gained lots of profit because of this. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Upon entering this so-called winter wonderland I feel like I’ve been cheated and yet still have this jolly feeling inside me and forced my brother to pose at ALL THE CHRISTMAS decorations.   OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I didn’t even mind that there’s no fake snow and had to pay RM5 to be in an air-conditioned room that been painted white to substitute the fake snow.

If you pay to get into this “winter wonderland” then you better make it worth it by taking lots and lots of photos.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Even when people keep getting into your photos.

But then again, the place is crowded and you gotta find a good spot and angle to excluded people in your photo. Which is hard but I did manage a few…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

and then I started to getting into the action as well…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

That elf above me look like an exhibitionist and the elf beside my brother look fucking stunned probably by the exhibitionist elf.

Lame as it is… I had to admit I actually had a good time. I love seeing my brother all excited for Christmas, how easy it is to make him see how magical Christmas is.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA His happy face just reminds me of how excited I was for Christmas.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERADidn’t even mind that the “Santa Claus” is a tall skinny Indian guy. LOL.

Afterwards… we exited and watched the firework display.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The firework display ended and we walk from Padang Merdeka to Gaya Street to get ICE CREAM… YUMMY!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA From my favourite ice cream in the whole wide world!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Never get the counterfeit one. The blue truck with caprila sign on top couldn’t justified how delicious the ice cream is. SO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ICE CREAM FROM THIS WHITE CAPRILA ICE CREAM TRUCK.

We had a quick look at the Christmas bazaar before heading home.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA That’s the end folks… Christmas in KK…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Cyntacinta.

4 comments:

gunsirit said...

Have a blessed Christmas to you and family..

SuicideCandy said...

Thank You! Merry xmas to you too. :)

Aly89 said...

Just went to the Winter Wonderland. The RM5 was reeeaaally not worth it. Only got to enjoy the snow at one corner for less than a minute.

Anyway, Merry (belated) Christmas :)

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... yeah... RM5 for that is so not worth it. hehe... what they got snow? when I was there, there wasn't any snow. dayum..

LOL... Merry Xmas to u too Aly. :)

AddThis