Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Bee’s Baptism

Baptism is a Christian Sacrament of spiritual cleansing and rebirth. So being baptize is one of the most significant moment of a Christian.

That is why we travel all the way to Beaufort for my niece baptism at St Valentine Church.   OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Baby Bee wearing all white for her baptism.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWe had to wait for the priest to arrive so while waiting, like all vain women… we pull out the cameras and started to cam whore shamelessly with Baby Bee.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I bet you notice that Genesis is in all of the pictures, that’s because I think he was feeling a bit left out when all attention was given to Baby Bee. Tho he did bought Bee a present for her baptism using his own allowance money!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The parents with their favorite child. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Favorite picture of the day! Taken by Genesis.

After I praised him for taking this hot picture of me, he terrorized everyone by taking ugly mediocre pictures. LOL… kidding, some of the pictures is actually good.

So here’s some of the pictures taken by him (only the good ones).

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

You can see from the photo perspective that it was taken by one short person.

Okay… and last is…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

uuuu… Hawt Mum alert!

Now… lets move on to the most important part… The Baptism Ceremony.

Surprisingly Bee was in a good mood that day even though she was sick. She keep singing (or talking) LALALA in the chapel.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERABee waving at me. She was calm during the ceremony, didn’t even utter a cry and was in her best behavior. Before the mass started she was singing out loud but afterwards as if she knew how important the ceremony is for her kept calm and silent, she is such a poise little lady. ;)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The priest baptized Bee with the holy water and now Adriana Christianne is officially a catholic. May she grow up to be a good catholic and hopefully we could guide her in being one. Well at least not guided by me but by her grandparents, grandaunts and granduncles and of course her mother =).

So refrain from commenting how ironic it would be for me being a good role model.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA After her baptism ceremony, Bee fall asleep immediately.

Then it’s our time to discover Beaufort!

Well… we didn’t technically do that, but at least we didn’t do what the outsiders do, that is go eat at a fast food restaurant i.e KFC. The priest took us in a quite popular Seafood restaurant at Beaufort. The place was air conditioned (THANK YOU LORD!!!) and the food was gooooodd.

After we ate, we decided to check out the local joints LOL… that is the mall. There' aren’t exactly a mall there but there’s a supermarket called G*Mart = JIMAT.

I bought a RM5 bra (50% discaunt, yes I’m such a cheapskate) there which I won’t post the pictures. Because I don’t want any pervert imagining me wearing that bra. LOL.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA That was the only place we went though. All of us were wearing heels and it’s kinda hard to explore with DAMN FUCKING HIGH HEELS! CURSES!!! But I did bring along extra slippers for me so I was saved. LOL

Anyway… we done one good deed of the day.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA See any helpless animal here?

Yep… there’s a kitty in this picture. And unfortunately it got separated from its mom (I suspect) and stranded in the pedestrian walkway. The kitty was starving and it just broke my heart that I couldn’t take it home with me.

Cuz;

1. 3 ANGRY BITCHCEZ AT MY HOUSE

2. 3 ANGRY BITCHEZ AT MY HOUSE

3. 3 ANGRY BITCHEZ AT MY HOUSE.

4. 3 ANGRY CRAZY BITCHEZ AT MY HOUSE THAT WILL DO ANYTHING TO KILL THAT POOR KITTY CAT!

Ain’t good enough reason? Well, screw you.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA So we fed the kitty some food. The kitty was clearly overwhelm with happiness because it tried to follow me back home. But I'm really really really truly sorry kitty, that I cannot bring you back home. :(

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The 3 of us watching the kitty intently. Making sure the kitty ate the food.

Then when we are sure the kitty ate the food and at least had some energy to move itself to a much comfortable place, we bid farewell to each other and return to Kota Kinabalu.

 

xoxo

Adrianna Christianne’s Aunt.

2 comments:

gunsirit said...

Cute baby, its been a long time since I saw a baptism ceremony myself. I can sense the feeling that you have on the poor cat..

SuicideCandy said...

hehe... thanx. Yeah, me too before Baby bee, that is. Yeah... I really wanna help the kitty. I hope it can make it. :)

AddThis