Monday, November 8, 2010

I’m in Miami Bitch!

I’ve been tagged by this last year but it’s a fun thing to do so I decided to do this TAGGED because;

1. I added lotta new songs

2. It’s a funny and fun tag. mmm… double F

3. Bella Ace (hot mummy) tagged me so how can I refuse.. :)

LETS START!

RULES : Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go!When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say

Aerosmith = The Other side

(:D a cool song to start this tag) 

2. How would you describe yourself?

Aerosmith = Last Child

( WTF?)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? 

Nitrus = Hujung Dunia

(WAW… aku jiwang ka pula?)

4. How do you feel today? 

Pierce Brosnan & Merly Streep = When all is said and done

(Lesson is learned when all is said and done… beautiful lyrics… although I’m all said but none is done)

5. What is your life’s purpose? 

Amanda Seyfried = I have a dream/ Thank you for the music

(I do have a dream although it seems a bit blurry right now and for making my life less miserable I do thanked the music)

6. What's your motto?

Kanye West = Heartless

(LMAO… Okay I can be bitchy to annoying people but hell no, CyntaCinta is heartless well… depends on the situation sometimes you gotta be heartless)

7. What do your friends think of you?

Kenny G = Yesterday

(Yesterday?… I’m so yesterday? I’m just a glimpse of the past? Muthafuckers!!! I may not be DA WOMEN I used to be but… okay… I really am not what I used to be back then…)

8. What do you think of your parent

Celine Dion = The Christmas Song

(Aww… I can’t wait for christmas. Christmas is the season of joy and giving… I guess I can see my parents as happy and giving especially to their kids )

9. What do you think about very often?

Matta band = Ketahuan 

(Okai?… apa kena mengena?… maw curang pun malas lor… I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON MY BOYFRIEND’S BESTFRIENDS OR FRIENDS euwww…)

10. What is 2 + 2? 

Bee Gees = Words

(This is actually accurate two + two equals to four, there are just a bunch of words… LOL )

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)? 

Lily Allen = Naive

(NOT AT ALL!!!)

12. What do you think of the person you like? 

We can't be friends - American Hi Fi

(Wahaha! That is so true!!! We can only be lovers..^_^)

13. What is your life story? 

Rod Stewart = This old heart of mine

(I do feel old sometimes… been heart broken a couple times before settling on Ed which I am very very very happy with… GAWD!!! I AM JIWANG! never heard this song before surprised that it’s in my playlist, GOOD SONG!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up? 

Anuar Zain = Ketulusan

(Bha… apa pula? (sabah version of WTF) mungkin sy perlu ketulusan kali… )

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like? 

SNSD = Gee

(AKU INDA PAHAM LYRICS LAGU KOREA NE!!! LMAO… but the beat is something you can dance and I imagine happy looking faces in this song… so it suits what I felt whenever I see him… probably. LMAO)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding? 

Whitney Houston = Joy to the World

(I already plan what my wedding song for ages it is Norah Jones’s Come away with me… MY WEDDING IS NOT A CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! stupid winamp player)

17. What will they play at your funeral? 

Greenday = 21 Guns

(all i can say is Thank gawd, it’s not “Joy To the World”…

18. What is your biggest fear? 

Beyonce = If I were a boy

(nah… that is not my biggest fear… I dun mind being a boy)

19. What is your biggest secret? 

Andy Williams = Something stupid

(Perfect song… my biggest secret is something stupid. LMAO)

20. What will you post this as? 

LMFAO = I’m in Miami Bitch!

(PURRRFFFECTTT)

Tag 20 people?

Done this before so won’t be tagging anyone but feel free to do this :) cuz it’s fun.

image

and here’s a picture suited the title (well at least 4 me).

No comments:

AddThis