Sunday, November 28, 2010

Curiosity killed the Cat

Curious... Yes, I am curious and thanks to the internetz, I now can easily satisfied my curiosity by using search engine and of course the beloved facebook. 

I think I just done something that I shouldn't have... but I just wanna know.

Have you ever wanted to know about your EX? without him/her knowing it... well of course some of you do.
Sometimes I feel like there's an unfinished business between him and I. But the truth is nothing need to be said anymore, I'm happier with Ed and I bet he's happier without me.  Beside it's been quite some time already.

To be honest, I got a list of exes but he's more special than the others but obviously he's not the one. I dumped him and I feel bad about it. I cheated on him with Ed (tho I ended our relationship before ed and I officially dating, we were really only friends before) and we were going through a rough patch. We were on a long distance relationship and I think that's another reason for it. I thought I wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship at that time but then I met Ed.

Still, I can't help that some things reminds me of him. I do sometimes wonder what happen if I end up with him now. I bet things won't change somehow... it was a matter of time and apparently Ed came at the right time. So to the one who got away I bid you farewell (again) and just wanna let you know that I really did care for you and maybe one day we could be friends. But that probably will be awkward... so I hope we'll be at least on good terms with each other.  

Just wanna let that person know that he really was special in my heart. To the rest of the exes;

PLEASE DON'T ADD ME ON FACEBOOK OR CONTACT ME IN ANYWAY AT ALL!

I mean it. I might being a heartless bitch here but I won't add you guys or want you in my life anymore. Beside why would you wanna dwell on the past.... LOL maybe we have the same reason, just not with the same person. 

I gotta end this post LIKE NOW before I pour my heart out more than I intended. 

I leave you guys with a video from Far East Movement, Rocketeer. 


I iz obsessed with this song. The male model is so damn cute even though the acting is pretty bad.
The lyric just hit my heart with a BANG! I fell in love with this song and right now been playing it repeatedly for 3 days in a row.

Here we go, come with me
There’s a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I’m a rocketeer
Let’s fly


Up, up here we go
Up, up here we go
Let’s fly
Up, up here we go, go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows


Where we go we don’t need roads, roads
Where we stop nobody knows, knows
To the stars if you really want it
Got, got a jetpack with your name on it
Above the clouds in the atmosphere, phere
Just say the words and we outta here, outta here
Hold my hand if you feeling scared, scared
We flying up, up outta here


Here we go, come with me
There’s a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I’m a rocketeer,
Let’s fly


Up, up here we go, go
Let’s fly
Up, up here we go, go, here we go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows


Baby, we can stay fly like a G6
Shop the streets of Tokyo, get you fly kicks
Girl you always on my mind, got my head up in the sky
And I’m never looking down feeling priceless, yeah
Where we at, only few have known
Go on the next level, Super Mario
I hope this works out, Cardio
Til’ then let’s fly, Geronimo


Here we go, come with me
There’s a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I’m a rocketeer


Nah, I never been in space before
But I never seen a face like yours
You make me feel like I could touch the planets
You want the moon, girl watch me grab it
See I never seen the stars this close
You got me stuck off the way you glow
I’m like, oh, oh, oh, oh
I’m like, oh, oh, oh, oh


Here we go, come with me
There’s a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I’m a rocketeer
Let’s fly
Up, up here we go, go
Let’s fly
Up, up here we go, go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows, knows

xoxo
Cynta

4 comments:

gunsirit said...

The cat was supposed to have 9 lives?

SuicideCandy said...

lol... i iz 4got about that fact.

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

SuicideCandy said...

thank you... :) do follow my blog as well. :)

AddThis