Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The BAG tag

Tantinny tagged me, so that’s mean I’m it.

THE BAG CHALLANGE

So my task is to reveal all my “hidden skeletons” in my bag.

1st of all as a women, I have quite a bag collection although I have 3 favorite bags which I often use.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

But today I’m wearing this bag!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         and yes… it’s quite messy because I always bring things I don’t really need, it’s a women’s curse to be extra cautious for things you MIGHT need.

So to bore my readers to death (as usual). I’ll be revealing the things one by one.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A scrunchy and pretty bow. I have a ridiculously long hair which has reach my bottom and rather than looking like Nicole Sherzinger, I look more like the wicked witch of the west. Beside I’m not that meticulous when it comes to my hair. So a scrunchy and that pretty bow is my SAVIOR to look presentable to the public eyes.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         A hand sanitizer. A friend teased me for bringing this along which made me look like monk since I like my hands to be clean. Since the H1N1 attacks, this is a sacred thing for me but no worries I’m not suffering from any obsessive compulsive disorder yet.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Cuz I need a place to put my money so I can pay things I buy i.e car fuel.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Compact powder and lip gloss, cuz me like to be pretty.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Tissue for sweats, keeping hands dry etc…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Keys for my house and car.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         My real phone and…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         extra phone since the real one is currently having some internal issues.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I only recently bring this one along. This is the early birthday present I was telling you guys in twitter. There’s a funny story behind it so probably will blog about it. :P

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         My camera. I always have my camera inside my bag. I don’t trust my 2mp phone camera so it’s better to bring a real camera instead to capture precious moment such as these;

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         My brother’s first swimming lesson today. :D

So that’s it… that’s everything in my bag and I’ll end this post by tagging;

1. Dac Latte

2. Nancy

3. Dewina

4.Eoji

5. Rungitom

6. Ladysyea

7. BellaAce

8. Nicole Demetria

9. Elsa

10. Miss Jessie Lyne

11. Taragang Saru

12. Florida

and also to all my followers… feel free to do this. ;)

   Yes, I know that some people in my list are guys. I tag them cuz I wanna know what’s inside a guy’s bag. LOL

 

xoxo

Cyntacinta

6 comments:

Rungitom said...

I iz tagged! omgomgomgomg

gunsirit said...

Wah..cantik2 gambar2 ko ni. Congrat..

SuicideCandy said...

Tom : Muahahaha... i iz tagged u, now u r it!

Gunsirot : tengkiu! :)

taragang_saru said...

i always bring my camera with me all the time too.mau capture the perfect moment kunun xD

will repost this soon :D

Borneo Boy said...

Nice one. Very interesting. You got good must have stuffs in you bag. That's more important.

SuicideCandy said...

taragang_saru : lol.. tengkiu for reposting. XD

Borneoboy: Ai.. sy lupa tag ko! urs wud be much interesting fashionista.

AddThis