Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Perfect Nightmare

I’m not exactly a big fan of mushy lovey dovey stuff and I am not one of those sickly PDA (person display affection, you moron) person and I admit I prefer hanging out with my girls than him and I openly drool over hot good looking guys…

But no one can replace him in my heart and if you go telling him that I will probably kill you while you’re sleeping. Yes… I am definitely serious about that.

It’s not like I’m embarrass or anything… It’s just that I dunno… through all this years I’ve learned that some part better be kept only between the 2 of us and that what make it special. I don’t have a problem with looking at people that seems so deeply in love with each other and letting THE WHOLE WORLD knows about it (well I will be pretty annoyed reading some of the wall post at facebook but then again I can simply hide them), but that is not us… I like my “quiet” love life with him.

He’s not perfect, he’s not rich, he have a funny way to show that he loves me, he can be a pain in the ass and sometimes I wish I am miles away from him… so today I’m gonna do a ‘10 things I hate about You’ list for him.

1. I hate that you can be mad over the silliest thing.

2. I hate that you think you can read my mind.

3. I hate the fact that it is easier to bring my dog anywhere than you.

4. I hate that you make me watch stupid action films.

5. I hate your ugly shoes and your stripes t-shirts.

6. I hate that you always pretend to be listening to me.

7. I hate that you can make me smile in a minute when I’m mad at you.

8. I hate when you always put my needs before you.

9. I hate you whenever you start teasing me.

10. I hate you because you stole my heart.

   And there’s plenty more where that came from… but I can truly say that I am happy being with you and…

The most important thing is… thank you for always being there for me and putting up with all my crazies.

lots of love and kisses from me to my boo.

Photo 0114

The boy in stripes t-shirt.

3 comments:

Rungitom said...

Aww.. crazycyn is being mushy in this post. :)

Be thankful to have a wonderful person beside you.

SuicideCandy said...

jangan la ejek I... lol... yeah... I am thankful...

hope things will work out for you as well. :)

Rungitom said...

Currently going solo, but still treat ladies with the same respect they deserved.

AddThis