Thursday, October 21, 2010

Only Girl in The World

Last Saturday was a BLAST!!!

I gotta say, wewen’s birthday party is always the best and this time it’s even better than last year. Wonder how next year will be?

Enuff said lets move on to the Birthday Party.

The Birthday party was held at Mosaic Cafe, Hyatt and then when the night gets little bit wilder we move on to Shenanigans Club next door.

33898_449432773350_529273350_5180566_4203376_n    As usual the POWER OF 5!!!

Now after this picture you’ll be wondering, what type of Barbie were we or maybe you’ll be saying ‘there’s nothing Barbie about that picture”… Well shut the fuck up and read… I’ll explain it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The bIrthday girl, wewen. She’s a classy Barbie.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Next Retro Barbie… Daisy! She nailed this outfit alright… 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA French barbie, Dewina. Although… She doesn’t really look like French barbie but if she wore a black and white skimpy dress she definitely will be one. So, I’m gonna put this one under farm maid Barbie because of the yellow checkered dress. Never the less, she do look hawt! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA So Miss pretty pink bow… Err… I guess typical Barbie? Cuz you can see from her outfit is typical Barbie, tube top and mini skirt. Yep… that’s Barbie alright.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA And… Rock star Barbie? I dunno… I’m not really sure what type of Barbie I was thinking. I wanna be Malibu Barbie but then I didn’t found a perfect pink dress. So I bought this 2 piece at Centre Point and called myself a Rock Star Barbie cuz I feel like one! LMAO…

Never the less the party was awesome, not everyone tried to follow the theme only my brother’s gf and a friend did make an effort to look like Barbie.

DSC_0007 Carol as casual Barbie. Nice and simple.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Babyana as another typical Barbie. I used to have a Barbie with the exactly same dress. I dunno about the hair tho, the hair is a bit wild for a Barbie doll but still it got my stamp of approval and she look hawt in it.

The rest not really into the Barbie theme (sadly) but still it was one fun night. I still hate myself for not taking many photos. I was playing hostess that night and was far too busy to remember taking any photos at all. SHIT!!!

Dun worry tho, I manage to capture a few photos… here goes…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERASiblings in action. My lil brother and lil sister… Most people said we don’t look alike, especially Wewen and I.

DSC_0014 Wiwin and I with the Papi self proclaimed player of the year. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Wewen with her ex school mates, the people who didn’t bother to dress up as Barbie. LOL…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Wewen with the couples. Wish Ed could come that night but he was working at that time. So boohoo for me.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The birthday girl with her BFFs.

So probably about 20++ people came for her birthday, some arrive early, some late (I didn’t took everyone photos) but the most important thing is the birthday girl is happy!

So it was a buffet dinner.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA There were western and asian cuisine so it’s a fusion buffet. I am still kicking myself for not eating EVERYTHING that night. I was wearing that dress which shows every bit of fat on my body and couldn’t bring myself to eat too much or I might ripped my outfit.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         The waiters and waitresses were quite friendly and polite. They even put up with my ridiculous demand. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERADSC_0027 Happy eaters alert!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

They didn’t even mind picking this up from the floor. Which someone pull a prank by putting these into someone’s Guess Bag. I keep on apologizing because I thought it was quite rude to throw it on the floor without concern of others. I know you were pissed but do it with class not by causing scene.

The highlight of the evening would be the cake cutting ceremony. Ai.. mcm wedding la pula. 

There were 2 cakes… yes, I repeat 2 FUCKING CAKES! I don’t why 2 cakes but both of them is chocolate and tasted yummy baby.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Mmmm… chocolate.

DSC_0061And then this big muthafucka. All of us were surprised that night especially the birthday girl when this cake came out. It’s a chocolate mousse cake with cream cheese in the middle. 

DSC_0064 See… she was happily speechless.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The boyfriend giving his presents to the birthday girl.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAHAPPY FACE! I gave her a makeup set before the party because I was too excited about it. 

and

ONTO THE DANCE CLUB!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The official shot of the night for the birthday girl.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA A blurry shot… LOL. 2 glasses of shot for the birthday girl.

And the rest of the pictures? Like I said I was still playing hostess and too darn lazy using my should-be-upgraded old camera. I really need to change that camera… My birthday is coming soon, I dunno if I’m gonna get a camera or not… I lost hope of owning a DSLR since I can borrow my brother’s. Beside it’s weird carrying that bulky camera to the clubs. But it would be really nice to have one of my own.

xoxo

Happy 22nd Wewen!

No comments:

AddThis