Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nasi Lemak owh Nasi Lemak

I really really do love nasi lemak… I can have it anytime of the day without being bored of it. I already blog my favorite cheap nasi lemak and now this is my 2nd favorite nasi lemak…. and it’s the nasi lemak from….

TENG TENG TENG

*insert suspense music here*

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Old town White Coffee nasi lemak special!!! This baby will cost you RM7.30 of damage.

It’s my second favorite because… Old Town White Coffee has like a dozen (or less) outlets in Kota Kinabalu itself. I bet most Malaysian love this old time favorite from Old Town White Coffee.

Don’t you think it’s a bit odd that every “NASI LEMAK SPECIAL” means that a fried chicken will be serve along with it. Why bother calling it special, why not just nasi lemak with ayam goreng… Okay that’s one long name for a nasi lemak, Nasi lemak special then… Enuff said.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Got that cute hairband from Mcdonald’s meal. It was the hippo’s ear from Madagascar.

And then… here’s another yummylicious (yes, that’s a word combination from yummy and delicious… how lame, I know, do spare me please) cuisine for us.

TENG TENG TENG

*insert suspense music here*

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The Nasi Rendang… hurmm, I dunno why but from this picture the nasi rendang look almost the same with the Nasi lemak. Probably because of the sambal or is that the rendang? Anyway… it cost a bit expensive than the nasi lemak, RM9.50.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Yes… she was very excited to eat that nasi rendang. We were hungry and tired after a photo shoot session by an amateur photographer. The verdict = Very amateur indeed.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Our drinks… cost about below RM5 each and the water (mine) is free.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA But this Orange Yogurt smoothies cost RM7.30. HEY!!! THAT COST THE SAME WITH THE NASI LEMAK SPECIAL!

The place… is just okay for me. A typical and safe place to hangout during the day. The service was not bad but it wasn’t that great either and they charge fucking 10% FOR THE SERVICE!!!! Along with 5% gov tax so basically we don’t need to tipped the waiters. Unless they did a very good job WHICH THEY DID NOT.

But still the food is okay and drinks prices a bit higher than the usual kedai kopi. So it’s your call whether you wanna try out this place but I bet you did tried it already. LOL

xoxo

Listening to Perfect Nightmare by Shontelle at this very moment.

6 comments:

Rungitom said...

I almost found the perfect lookin' nasi lemak... and it costs Rm7.30?? bummer. (=_=)

SuicideCandy said...

e2 la... mahal kan. benci sy.

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Wah I LOVE nasi lemak..Especially the PappaRich one..:)

SuicideCandy said...

wah... di sna sedap ka? wanna try la...

dreamChaser said...

but i love the OldTown..hehe..but its a personal treat of once in a blue moon only of course to dine there hehe :)

SuicideCandy said...

me love ol town too. :)

AddThis