Friday, October 15, 2010

The Lady is a Tramp

Ignore the title… it has nothing to do with this post. I am listening to ‘The Lady is a Tramp’ by Glee Cast (Puck can be so adorable and dreamy, he’s one of my favorite character after Sue Sylvester)…by the way I only started and finished watching Glee Season 1 and now I finally understood what’s the BIG DEAL about Glee.   

So..Tomorrow is my dear sister birthday party and I bet it’s gonna be awesome. As usual, the birthday girl must pick a theme and she chose;

barbie-top__1236197123_9398 Yes… you guess it…

barbie Barbie… a girl’s epitome of perfection. 

barbie-tas Her face, her hair, her body… everything about her screams perfect!

barbie_0.img_assist_custom and she can rock any outfit without looking like a fool.

e72f33f198703dbc_barbie and the funny thing is Barbie can be anyone at all.

So this 16th October 2010… the girls and I gonna honored the birthday girl by being barbie. Even though I admit, no human being is perfect and Barbie is only perfect because she’s a plastic doll… but looking good, sexy and cute is the most important aspect in a Barbie doll so we gonna dolled ourselves up tomorrow.

All the guest has been told about the theme and I’m not surprise if the guys will be looking like this;

ken3Although that would be scary… I never bother with a Ken doll before. Something about Ken makes me wanna put that doll in a slicer machine and watch the damn doll being destroy. 

Anyway.. an Early birthday wish to my only little sister Wewen… May the lord bless you and let life takes you. I pray only happiness for you, dear sister.

Happy 22nd Birthday!

2 comments:

nc said...

pretty looking barbie :) thnks for sharing :)

SuicideCandy said...

tengkiu... if u rajin chck out la the real birthday post. :)

AddThis