Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just The Way You Are

"When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change"

Know that lyric? It's a song by Bruno Mars and sadly when I see my face there's a couple of things I would change. 

Anyway... This is a rambling post something just to keep my mind occupy while I'm ready to post a real post which should be about:

1. Food 
2. Krambrunai Lagoon Park 
3. Legend of the Ga'Hoole
4. The Atkinson Clock Tower

etc... etc... 

anyway... maybe I should share this thing with you... 


It's a picture of an emaciated girl being tied up with what seems like duct tape and vainly try to cover her womenhood. 

In case you're wondering, I sketched that a few years back... when I'm a so called teenager struggling to find her "identity". The funny thing is... I'm past that era and I am still struggling to find an "identity".

I'm still mad, I'm still confuse and I'm still lost... in short I'm your regular loser. 
Say that to my face and you might get a black eye. 

**********************************************************************************

I had enough of this nonsense... I'm blaming my period that cause this emotional instability. 

xoxo
Hugs + Kisses = happiness? 

2 comments:

Rungitom said...

I would like to use your sketch for my artwork, can?

SuicideCandy said...

sure dude... :)

AddThis