Thursday, September 30, 2010

Poise 25th September 2010

“A Fantabulous Phenomenon Of Beautiful People & Music”

and it was one Fabulous Night.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA with of course the beautiful and fantastic people of Kota Kinabalu and music that we all love.

That night I choose a white dress since I was invited to a birthday party and the theme was “All White”. The dress suited well (I hope) with the Poise event. “Elegance and Confidence”.

Although personally white is not my color, other than it makes me look FAT the color doesn’t seem to stand out. But if manage to find that perfect white dress BUY IT AT ONCE!!! cuz a little white dress IMHO is as timeless (and hard to find) as a LBD (little black dress). So I’m wearing white in The WhiteRoom, how cliché…

Anyway… I gotta say anyone that thought they skipped Whiteroom as their party destination on 25th September 2010… SHAME ON YOU!!!

60948_475711512789_212686132789_6707057_1951372_n

You just missed out one of the best party of the year. It was better than the “other” event when it comes to its entertainment. DJ Eva T rock the club that night! She truly is the DIVA of the South. She gave everyone the Finest Hip Hop, R&B & Electro style.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I really dig her look. Her short platinum blond hair and wicked fashion sense, made me wanna chop my long hair off. If only I’m 5kilo lighter… Whoops almost let the cat out of the bag.  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Together with DJ Eva T is MC Terry T (Eva T, Terry T are they related somehow?) doing the sumazau. LOL. I know that’s a bad joke. Anyway… MC Terry T really did take over the night with his energy that makes my 6 year old hyperactive brother seems normal. Shouting repeatedly “PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS” and cursing the crowd to get the partay started. He even pull some girls (including moi) to the dance floor, to heat the party up.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA See… MC Terry T works hard to heat up the party, no pun intended okay. I so love his tattoos.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I gotta say even tho I was sober enough to be a bit annoyed by the “Put Your Fucking Hands Up, MuthaFucka”… MC Terry T managed to bring the house down.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Collaborating with DJ Eva T and MC Terry T is DJ Misty. DJ Misty signature style of Electronica/indie Dance/Electro House. We dance to her tunes until dawn… until I literally can’t walk straight with my 5inch heels and retreated to the lounge area. I want a pink laptop just like the one in this photo!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Accompanying us that night was Glenmorangie Whiskey. I can’t really comment anything about this drink. I’m so not into whiskey…So next time guys, do buy me some ladies drink or I’ll be tempted to splash the whiskey to your face.

Last but certainly not least is the ever so entertaining and mesmerizing;

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA IMAGE dancers. This would be my favorite part of the event. This is them dancing to (obviously) Lady Gaga’s hits.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Doing the Korean popular hit song “Nobody”….

Poise successfully pushed the clubbing scene beyond boundaries and spectacular entertainments for the people of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

So enough with the words… I know you guys tired reading the font size 12, let keep it simply and view the photos instead. Well I was instructed to blog about my experience so… Pictures of me will be post in (Gawd that sound conceited lol)….

1

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

NOW!!!!

61895_440844778350_529273350_5009870_6799633_n

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Judging from their faces, they’re pretty much mesmerize by the IMAGE dancers. Reminds me of Akon’s song Hypnotize ~You got me so Hypnotize, the way your body moving round and round~

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

60836_475713007789_212686132789_6707115_2791942_n

A picture of me being dry humped.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA and that is all… hope you enjoy reading this post. Thank you…

 

xoxo

Put Your Fucking Hands Up!!!

*Pictures without cyntacinta tags is courtesy of whiteroom kk times square*

**********************************************************************************************

On another note, I think I really should change my camera… Any suggestion people?

2 comments:

adn said...

wow... best ah...

SuicideCandy said...

ya... best juga la... lol

AddThis