Monday, September 20, 2010

Flower in the middle of a concrete garden

First of all, I wanna thanks to anyone that bother reading this blog and for clicking the responses (yes, even the puke bucket muthafucka)…

Yes… This is another food review, bear in mind that I’m not a food connoisseur, I really have no idea about the ingredients which can make the food delicious or not. Everything is based on my fucking taste buds and basically I have no fucking problem with it.

Here’s another food/restaurant review, this time I decided to butchered Hana, a Japanese Restaurant at City Mall. Since I so heart sushi and their tasty teriyaki chicken! The girls and I went there to lunch on a Hot Monday Noon.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

5 of us together is a rare scene nowadays. How I miss the old days without that certain someone. As usual I’m gonna show the shameless camwhore pictures before the subject. Hey… you gotta have the appetizer before the main course right.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I look fucking fat in this picture! This is probably a sign that I should start working out again. Get rid of that flabby arms, tummy and gotta start the diet plan again. FML!

Hana Restaurant is situated near to Big Apple’s Donuts and Old Town Coffee shop. So it’s quite easy to find the place. The interior is quite interesting though compare to some of the Japanese Restaurants at KK. Although a bit resemblances with Wagamama Restaurant with the train carrying sushi thing.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Even got an aquarium with little fishes for display. Remember people sushi is mostly raw fish so look at the little fishes swimming happily and then will be chop off to make that delicious sushi. Yummy…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I like this part of the restaurant. This part is situated at the back, far from the sushi’s train. I also believe there’s a private room for a group more than 5 or 6 people because I saw the waiter ushered people inside. I’m not quite sure though cuz I was too fucking busy talking with the girls to bothered, beside nobody paid me to make this review. LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I dunno why but this lantern reminds me of a dingy bar in the Memoirs of a Geisha or was it a dingy house.

So here’s the gang… As usual Nancy, Daisy, Wewen, Wiwin and yours truly. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  My little sister and I.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Camwhore without makeup and then…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Ordered food…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA and we eat. Itadakimasu!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Hot green tea and…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWhite plate = RM3.00

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Yellow plate = RM8.00

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  One of my favorite sushi. XD

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I didn’t bothered to get sushi’s names, i should have brought along a notepad and pen but I’m not a paid food reviewer so HAHA. But believe me when I say, all the sushis we picked were delicious enough although not quite loving the squid (yellow plate).

And now the big muthafucka!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Chicken Teriyaki Set with garlic rice cost RM18.00 and only RM16.00 with plain rice. I know it’s still kinda expensive but it’s a nice change from the regular McDonald’s Value Lunch (my fav mcd’s lunch is fish o fillet).

One thing I hate about fast food restaurant, the pictures always looks too good and when the real thing came… I feel like shoving the burger to someone’s face because it’s damn ugly!

I should warn you though, this restaurant has 10% service charge although no 5% government charge so… woohoo?

xoxo

Loving Life

AddThis