Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DIGI IPHONE 4 LIFE

Dearest my love DIGI,

We’ve been together for quite sometime now. Our love has reach it’s climax, where there’s nothing else I can do to prove how much I want us to be together but to marry you and live happily ever after.

Yes! Today is the day I am proposing to you DIGI… Please marry me! and as a token of our love present IPHONE 4 for your beautiful bride (me!)…

Yours lovingly

CyntaCinta

yellow MY HEART GOES RING-A-LING-LING for IPHONE 4

So DIGI send me an IPHONE 4 and I’ll be yours for life!!!

iphoneframe_ver 1

I’ll say YES to DIGI

Only You DIGI can make me happy!!!

iphoneframe_ver

I’ll go everywhere with DIGI IPHONE 4… to London, Paris, New York, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Kedah, Pahang, Sarawak, Tambunan, Penampang, Kota Belud, Sembulan… Heck! I even bring DIGI IPHONE 4 together with me to the loo. Okay that is a bit too much information there…

I will do everything with DIGI IPHONE 4, surfing the net, twitter (finally I can now not be one of the losers using via web LOL), facebook (uploading pic of the moment) telling the whole world where I am through 4square, I’ll go cycling with “him”, go wall climbing with “him”, go swimming, go picnic… etc…

I’ll even cook DIGI IPHONE 4 (even though I rank as one of the worst cook ever), I’ll bath “him”, decorate “him”… DIGI IPHONE 4 is a him for me (since I’m straight)… Make my IPHONE 4 happy ALL THE TIME!

 

DIGI GIMME THAT IPHONE 4!!!

I’M THE ONE FOR YOU!

2 comments:

Rungitom said...

Rungitom approves this post

SuicideCandy said...

hahaha...trima kaseh. awal bangun owh... lol

AddThis