Friday, September 24, 2010

DIGI IPHONE 4 is 4 ME!!!

Why I need a DIGI Iphone 4?

DSC00805

Because my current phone is only a figment of my imagination.
It’s made from paper and ink of course I couldn’t use it to call or text anyone in the REAL WORLD and forget about the world wide web. 

So that makes me the most loneliest human being in the world… sob (T_T) *please insert wailing here*

DSC00806  
I even made up a partner for my so called phone. See here’s a picture of these 2 lovebirds. Keep on calling and texting each other and then forgetting me.. sobs (T_T) *insert again wailing*

I NEED TO BE CONNECTED!!!!

Connected stylishly via IPHONE 4 through the web okay! Not via common laptops or computers... or ugly looking paper phone. 
 
IPHONE 4 is like the COOOLLLEESSSTTT phone EVA!!!!
I don't even need to say out loud how cool an IPHONE 4 is.

EVERYONE KNOWS IPHONE 4 is the coolest phone, they even showcase it in a BMW showroom. YES! in a BMW showroom HOW COOL IS THAT?!
So DIGI please, pretty please let me be connected to the WHOLE WORLD by giving me IPHONE 4 or I’ll really go crazy albeit the title of this blog.
 


Digi You Can Save Me From This Insanity!

No comments:

AddThis