Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blessed Sunday

I don't feel bless at all. But at least I am still alive. 
Sorry, I've been MIA for the past few days and I blame it all on this book :

I've been so engrossed in this book that I've forgotten the world around me. I haven't yet start a review on this book but it's a best selling book so you can just type the title and google it. 

There's already a movie about it, it's in Swedish though so haven't found a suitable movie with subtitles. The heroine in this book is just fucking cool. I wish I can be like her but I'm never gonna be so... hello reality.
I'm so gonna download this movie. This is the heroine of the book, the girl with the dragon tattoo; Lisbeth Salander. I already read the movie review and apparently just as awesome as the book. The book is a trilogy, I just finish the 1st one... I hope I can dupe my mum or Ed into buying me the other 2.

News about my pathetic life. 

1. I just got conned by DIGI or to be more exact by a Topup store selling Digi reload coupon. I lost RM30... for an invalid voucher number. Which the reload coupon is still intact with its plastic cover and haven't been scratch when I bought it. 

2. My breakfast this morning consist of fried noodles, fried egg, sausage and A BIG FAT FLY. Never will I step my foot on the restaurant ever again. 

So that leaves me RM30 poorer and tummy ache. FUCK MY LIFE!!!! 

I'm trying to stay positive and as my father said " Maksud dia ada nasib bagus maw datang". Hopefully... 
xoxo
Trying my best to live life the fullest. 

p/s : Yesterday I attended a one man performances by Bruce Kuhn,  very enthusiastic performance. Will blog about it later.

****************************************************************************
UPDATE!!!

I'm so glad.. it might be a blessed Sunday after all! I just arrive home from the topup store, turns out my topup voucher is still available and can be use tomorrow. Hopefully what the nice salesgirl say is true or I'll turn into Lisbeth Salander and kick her ass.

2 comments:

Cath J said...

Mia bcoz of a book is always good.. :)

SuicideCandy said...

agree :)

AddThis