Friday, July 16, 2010

The Runaways


Will be watching this movie soon. *insert evil lough* Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart look really hot here and judging from the trailer I bet this will be one heck of a movie.
Maybe after this movie I'll be inspired to be a rock star. So any independent band out there looking for a female vocalist, you can sign me up. I can act like a rock star and put lots of makeup so people think I'm that HOT. I have no problem wearing that tight lil' mini skirt and show off a bit cleavage. I don't do drugs and I'm no promiscuous girl. I'm usually on time and I travel lightly. 

The only problem is I can't sing.     
So say goodbye to the silly dream and look for a real job. 

I'm just fucking bored, been reading and watching movies to blurred my vision of reality but there's a windscreen wiper inside my head that always remove any debris. So I guess I'm screwed, I wish mistakes can be appreciate as experience quickly but right now I really feel like hanging myself. Too bad I'm not insane yet. 

xoxo
hugs and kisses won't make your day any happier.

****************************************************************************
*Update*

Now that I've seen the movie all I gotta say that the movie totally rocks!
The movie is about an all girl rock band "The Runaways" back in 1970s. Although the career of the band was short last it was quite a success and highly influential. The movie focus on Cherie Currie transition from a misunderstood teenager to a rock star. I must say that both Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart performance was great especially Dakota Fanning.


In this movie you'll have a glimpse of the dark side of rock. Teenage girls and drug abuse, random sex between both sexes. The movie ends with Cherie Currie leaves the band because of her drug addiction her career never really took off. Although in her biography she did release a solo album and a duet album with her sister Marie.


For more info about The Runaways click THIS.

If you like movie about rock stars then you should check this movie out. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.   
 

No comments:

AddThis