Saturday, July 10, 2010

All I have to do is dream

Good Morning folks, how's your sleep?
Mine was good, except that I woke up twice at night because of this fucking ulcer. 
Also I keep on dreaming about Avatar no... not the blue alien but the last airbender. 
Probably because of the TV marathon on nickelodeon that my brother and I religiously watch. 
The cartoon is very entertaining dunno about the movie though, read too much bad review about it especially the choice of actors.

I dream I ride on Appa. Man, I wish sky bison really do exist... No more need for fuel consumption thus air pollution can be reduce. Most important is "can save money lah", I know I am such a cheapskate. 


  Those who doesn't bother to watch any cartoon... I present you Appa. He's adorable right... I want one!!!

 Even if it's only a stuff animal I still want it. But I know every time when there's a movie about a cartoon the toys prices would be ridiculous. Just yesterday when my 6 year old brother and I, went window shopping at Toys R'Us... I saw a Toys story keychain with a RM32.90 price tag... and it's a KEYCHAIN for fuck sake!!! A FUCKING KEYCHAIN!!! Which in my opinion should sell at least less than half the price tag.
By the way already saw Toy Story 3 and love it, too bad didn't get to see the 3D one. 

Gawd... I'm rambling. Sorry for that. Actually the real reason for this entry is to determine whether our dreams really do have a meaning or not. For example those who is addicted to lottery number might interpret they dream like if they're driving a car and saw its plate number thus the plate number could be the winning number. So it's a sign to them. When I was a teenage, I heard from a friend that if you dream you've been bitten my a snake there's a marriage proposal waiting for you which is total bullshit to me.

So again to satisfied my curiosity I've done some internet research about this dream thing. Apparently most agreed that dream do have meaning. So why am I keep on dreaming about avatar? I really don't understand it although I do enjoy the dream. So I found this website http://www.dreammoods.com and try to interpret my dream so here's what I get;

"To dream that your real life is depicted in a cartoon world, suggests that you are perceiving the world in a comical and unserious manner. This dream may also serve as an escape from the stressful realities of your life. It is your way of obtaining moments of lightheartedness and fun. Additionally, you need to learn to laugh at yourself and at your mistakes.
To dream that you are watching cartoons, indicates that you are not taking life seriously."

"To see others as cartoon characters in your dream, indicates that you are not taking them seriously and often shrug them off. You tend to overlook their opinions and feel that what they have to say is unimportant. Alternatively, it may be easier, less tense, and a non-confrontational way for you to deal with others when you view them as a cartoon. 

To see a specific cartoon character in your dream, consider the qualities and traits you associate with that particular character and how those traits come into play in some aspect of your waking life or situation. For example, to see Bugs Bunny in your dream may suggest your slyness and sneakiness. To see the Roadrunner may refer to something you are running from and not confronting."

Okay... I'm not taking life seriously... Well it's hard to take one's life seriously when everything seem fucked up. Hahaha. Seriously though the interpretation do have some truth to it. Anyway if you guys more interested to read about the meaning of dreams, probably should read some experts opinion. Dr. Hobson found that
"dreaming is a parallel state of consciousness that is continually running but normally suppressed during waking" (@_@"). I dunno what that really mean... But I'm happier with the results I get from dreammoods.com.

xoxo
Still I wish I dream the winning lottery number for today rather than avatar. LOL 


4 comments:

Nancy said...

few nights ago, i had a dream of me holding a picture of me and mamatua, in that photo tho, we were standing by that rumah sebelah pond and I'm wearing a Darth Vader (penjahat in star wars) outfit and holding a broom.i LOLed in my sleep and also still giggling when I woke up cos of LOLing in my dream and back to sleep. Bods!

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... damnit punya mimpi. pigang broom 2 mesti psl ko teingat mamatua yg suka suruh urg momorusi walai. LOL

Liz ^^, said...

I don't remember most of my dreams. But when I do, I mostly dream of people in real life. Not cartoon. But doing crazy weird stuff. And totally random groups of friends together. Hard to interpret.

Ooh, but one I remember reeeaalllyyyy clearly was when I was about to kiss Dennis Oh (no lie ! He's a cute Korean actor, you can Google him, you'll know what I mean) xD

SuicideCandy said...

Agree Dennis Oh is so damn cute!

AddThis