Saturday, June 19, 2010

searching for that blue sky

It's raining season here thus force me to go into my 'koala' mode. I spend the whole day sleeping and guess what... it feels good at least I can escape temporarily to the dream world where everything is perfect or pitch black. 

Anyway, the other day I decided to do some baking, yep... I know I always shamelessly brag to whole world about my culinary talent (which I'm lack of) LOL but other than my specialty of burning a fry egg or over-cooked instant noodles, I actually like baking especially chocolate cake. So this time I thought fuck cakes! I'm gonna bake some chocolate chips cookies instead. 

AND THE RESULT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That is my first batch of cookies. Had to throw it away.
The second and third however was better looking that that although you can't eat em'. The cookies properties is equivalent to a rock even the homeless dog outside my house won't eat em'.

I forced Ed eat it tho, his comment was...(drum roll please)
It will taste okay if it wasn't hard. 
So I failed. 

sad... cry...sad

Next time will be better (hopefully).

If any of you wanna try it out, don't be a lazy ass and search for the cookie recipe on the net.
   
Au revoir for now.

xoxo
cynta is hungry

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hitam-hitam pun nampak sedap bah.... ;)

SuicideCandy said...

hoho... trima kaseh!!!

AddThis