Friday, May 21, 2010

I just saw Shrek in 3D

Yep… I did saw Shrek in 3D yesterday in fact that is my first time watching any movie in 3D. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia finally got a 3D cinema… From now on there’ll be no more 3D movie dilemma! HURRAH!!! I’ve been wanting to watch a 3D movie for ages… I was so disappointed that I couldn’t go watch The Christmas Carol in 3D and Avatar (T_T). 

Anyway… all that is the past… 

 21052010369     
Because I just got my “3D cherry pop” yesterday. HAHAHA!!!

ShrekForeverAfter

Shrek in my honest opinion isn’t actually the greatest movie to be watch in 3D. I mean, come on the movie is already funny without needing to watch it in 3D. The 3D effect was kinda lame and even though I was too excited watching 3D movie, I feel disappointed. So I recommend if anyone wanna watch Shrek, don’t waste your money on 3D (btw 3D movie cost RM15). 

The story line is predictable and about Shrek’s matrimonial bliss. Where at first Shrek was happy with his life with Fiona, their kids and friends. But soon got fed up with the daily routine and no “Me Time” for him so he sign on a deal with Rumpelstiltskin and got what he wanted. The only thing is Rumpelstiltskin tricked him and now he got to change everything back to how it used to be by sharing a true love kiss with Fiona. So yes, it is another happy ending. 

I love the new evil character Rumpelstiltskin if any of you remember Rumpelstiltskin is from a fairytale, an evil dwarf. Where he make a deal with a miller’s daughter that he’ll help her spin straw into gold in exchange for her first born. After she got married (and have a baby) with the King, Rumpeltiltskin came back and demanded her promise. She offered everything to Rumpeltiltskin but he won’t budge, finally he said he’ll give up his claim if she can guess his name. 

"To-day do I bake, to-morrow I brew,
The day after that the queen's child comes in;
And oh! I am glad that nobody knew
That the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!"
 
The Rumpelstiltskin in Shrek is as diabolical like the fairytale. After he tricked Shrek, Far Far Away Land is his, he got everything he wanted like “witches for bitches”, the big bad wolf as his wigs stylist, made the castle look like a night club and of cuz make more diabolical deal with his subjects.

But the most cutest character is Puss in Boots. I love all his dialogue especially “FEED ME, IF YOU DARE”. The scene where he checked himself in the mirror and said he “might be letting go of himself a bit” was hilarious. I also love his big eyes cute kitty when he asked donkey for donkey’s tongue because he cannot lick himself.  

I literally LMAO watching this movie. If you got nothing to do and extra money to waste why not go watch this movie. It will be fun for you and your family, just make sure the little ones is not too noisy while watching it.   

xoxo
Wanna watch Resident evil in 3D.

3 comments:

nc said...

hi, :)

thnk heaven i drop by at ur blog n read this one. .hehe..
well then,, im not going to spend wayyy to much just for a Shrek 3D then. hehe..
but will sure be watching Shrek!!! :)

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... ur welcome :). Yup, u must watch shrek only not in 3D. :D

Jessica Lyne said...

sia la ni paling ketinggalan, lum lagi p tingu any 3D movie. Lepas baca ni mau pi tingulh :)

AddThis