Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i am bored

I actually got tons of studying to do. 
But I am just too bored to focus and busy watching movies I watched a 100 times. 
Currently watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. 
Had a bad dream this morning. 
Had instant noodles for breakfast. 
Haven't touch my mandarin book...cancel that. Touched but didn't open it to read. 
Got the tips for electric but still I am supposed to be studying mandarin right now because tomorrow is the final at 9am sharp. 
Giving myself another hour to procrastinate and then will try to study. 

btw... love this dialogue in My Big Fat Greek Wedding "The men might be the head but the women is the neck and she turn the head any way she wants". LOL

xoxo
(-_-)

2 comments:

Fane Davis said...

Good luck for ur exam!!

SuicideCandy said...

thank you! =)

AddThis