Thursday, April 1, 2010

a frown is just an upside down smile =)

I don't wanna post about me bitching about school, rambling about the hecticness and complained about my close to nil social life. Today post is about the thing that everyone love, adore, idolize that is...

MUSIC

Music is just the perfect escapism whenever you feel down. 
So the song that made me smile and forget all my woes (at the moment) is...


Nothing On You by B.O.B

Just heard this song today and immediately it put a smile on my face and if I wasn't driving at that time probably will do a little happy dance.

The first Line... "Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasting, they got nothing on You"... just melt my ice cold heart. I just couldn't help smiling listening to this song... =)

I am happy... I feel very content right now.
That is one the greatest gift God ever gave us, the gift of music.
  What would the world be without music? A silent world, a world that would be based on logic and emotions would cease to exist. In short a very boring world.

Life just isn't worth living without music.
I rather die than go on living my life without music.

xoxo
I should get a music note tattoo on my chest.

1 comment:

Rungitom said...

*thumbs up*

Rungitom approves, nice song.

AddThis