Sunday, April 4, 2010

Considering suicide

Nah... the title meant nothing. I am not considering suicide or whatsoever... 
Just feeling a bit stress out with the hecticness and my "last minute" approach when it comes to studying. 
I really gotta stop that...It is just something time couldn't change, 19 years being a student and I am still a champion when it comes to procrastination. 

But I gotta change this before it's too late or I'm gonna graduate at 30 and I don't want that to happen.
 THE HORROR!!!
I know learning doesn't have an age limit. But I need to start my life, a life that doesn't involve me begging money from my parents. Able to be financially independent that's my goal for now but that wouldn't happen if I keep on repeating petty mistakes.  

Thomas Edison himself once quote; 
"Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."
So I gotta work hard no more games (Fingers cross I won't get distracted).

That is why I Thank God that I found this.

  I don't really like reading self help book but I need all the help I can get.
And it is actually pretty interesting and funny even though a bit outdated, still a good motivational book.
There's a one liner I absolutely love, "Everything will be worth it after this"...

So I am ending this post abruptly with a picture of myself. LOL...
I'll be back to my normal self after 7th May. 

xoxo
Happy Easter!

No comments:

AddThis