Thursday, April 8, 2010

Confession of a foodist.

Being a Lidi and dating a chef and related to one, I am declaring myself a foodist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I know I should use LOL or LMAO but nothing can beat the feeling of typing HAHA, it is as if you are laughing FOR REAL and typing a Looooooooooooong HAHA can annoy people more. 

    I like to eat and not just eating random food but REALLY GOOD FOOD, the one that can make you salivate (this word reminds me of a KFC advertisement before they play the movie "salivating already?") and will kill for it, if it is the last food on earth and probably will end up in your last meal list. 
   
Well my last meal will be pretty long and if I'm jailed at some western country they will probably fucking hate my last meal list because most of them are Asian food and only Asian can make real Asian cuisine, just the way I like it.

My last Meal List.
*warning contain non halal food*
1. Wan-wan's Tom yum.
You may have your own preference, but mine would be this. 
The best Tom yum in Town.

A close up of the yummyness. 

2. A pot of sizzling hot porridge. 
Favorite porridge place is at Luyang. 

Pork porridge is always the best for me =)

2. Kou chung. 
That sticky rice with mushroom and pork filling just heaven.
This picture is unfortunately not the kou chung that I am talking about, this one is the one with the nut filling.

4. Kono mee. No, it might look like chu chap but when I order that the waitress wouldn't understand. So it's kono mee.
I blog about this before, since I first tasted this delicacy I am instantly addicted to it.

5. A good chocolate cheesecake. 
My favorite would be the one at secret recipe but that is probably too commercial, there might be a better chocolate cheesecake out there. If you know one, please don't hesitate to gimme the info =).

6. My dad's pork curry. Ever heard of a pork curry? Well my dad can make the best curry, not only my favorite but regular curry also. LOL... Sadly I never bother to take a picture of it (or just too busy finishing it) and it's been quite some time my dad cooked his curry.

7. Seafood fried rice... OMGawdddddd.... is yummeh.

8. Wantanho! anything would be fine, chicken, pork, seafood... anything!

9. Fish and chips...yes, I do enjoy a good fish and chips. Fish&co will always be the best for me.

10. To end this list, I have chosen the ULTIMATE food.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A simple home made feast... My grandmama "Samsu" soup, my dad's cornbeef omelette, "tousi" and a perfect "lada"....

I know the list doesn't seem that exotic or glamorous... all of them is just regular everyday food but when you eat instant noodle every fucking day like me, this is GOOD FOOD.

xoxo
Just a simple girl with big dreams.

p/s: 9th April is Ed's birthday and I have no idea how to celebrate it... pleasssee if anyone bother to help me, suggest a birthday gift under RM30. I know RM30 won't help me getting a good present, I am not stingy!  I'm just fucking broke. 

3 comments:

Rungitom said...

I can has cake?

Gift suggestion, find something that relate to his favorite things.

does he like cars? a car magazine is nice.

movies? treat him to one.

shaving foam. nivea for men is fantastic.

replacement razorblades. they can be quite expensive.

some electronic items: RAM upgrade, new HDD, thumbdrive, CDRW drive.

for the automobile: a full tank of fuel, performance spark plugs, reuseable air filter, nice engine oil, new wiper blades, ah beng lights.

maybe he is a DIY man. HSS drill bits, titanium-coated drill bits, carbide-tipped drill bits, or the mother-of-all drill bits the cobalt drill bits.

does he have pets? pet food supply should do fine as well.

his room in need of a paint job? get some and help him slap it on.

maybe he wants to wax his car? get dirty with him.

enough suggestions? doing this manly things with him will make him realize the relationship is about the two of you and not just pink curtains.

Sauce: Cossie
http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index.php?/topic/360-gift-ideas-for-man/

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... thank you Tom... I think I know what to give him now, something to do with the gadgets and cars... hoho... Thank you so much, really appreciate it. =)

Rungitom said...

Glad I helped *reposition specs* ;)

AddThis