Sunday, March 21, 2010

Speechless by Lady Gaga

Should blog about the NIGHT but am quite busy with some projects. 
I got this song stuck in my head and can't get it out... 
I am a fan of Lady Gaga, all her song is just awesome!
This is my new favorite! 



She's just so talented... I will literally pee in my pants if I have the chance meeting her in person.
Lady Gaga always performed a kick ass ballad, so what if she's weird and her fashion style might be a tad bit uncomfortable. 

xoxo
Felt Speechless listening to this song.

p/s: My hair for prom was inspired by Lady Gaga bow hair.

6 comments:

Rungitom said...

Love this song too, different from her other tracks in The Fame Monster album.

SuicideCandy said...

agree! =)

SuicideCandy said...

btw... heard that the song is dedicated to her dad.

Rungitom said...

Yep, heard about it; guess there is a softer side of Lady GaGa... put aside all that weirdness, which not so GaGa after all.

Tantinny said...

i got this video.. damn LOVE it!!!

SuicideCandy said...

me love it too! <3 <3 <3 LADY GAGA IS HOT!

AddThis