Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a new post again cuz I have all the time in the world.

I just gotta blog about this. 
While rambling about prince charming existence I stumble to a some ad by Disney. 
"Year of A million Dreams" Ever heard of it? 
Well I don't know when they released it but some of this picture quite good. 

I don't really like this one. Beyonce looked to old to be Alice. 

Roger Federer as King Arthur... okay la...

Jessica Biel as Pocahontas... doesn't work for me. 

I don't like ugly genie. Sorry for being harsh but I really hate this one. I'll be fucking terrified if I rub a lamp and Whoopi Goldberg came out. 

Doesn't look right to me. Probably because they're old and this just look too cheesy for me.

I like this one. 

One of my favorite. 

Love, love this one!

David Becham as Prince Charming... Really charming indeed.

.............................................no

xoxo
okay, that's it no more internet for me... gotta finish my job!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

bodoh tu PeterPan.

SuicideCandy said...

LMAO... 2 la. urg tua ne... isk... I dun even know who dat person is.

Rungitom said...

I heart Cinderella, but look at Peter Pan. Reminds me of the movie Hook where Robin Williams played as Peter Pan.

SuicideCandy said...

lol... agree... that peter pan is just so wrong.

AddThis