Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fucked up my phone

I am just so pissed off right now because my phone is currently not functioning correctly. It keep asking for a security code when I didn't even put one. Tried the PUK number still doesn't work... Tried searching answers through the net still doesn't work. 

And please don't tell me to ask a new phone from my parents. This is a new phone I just got it like 4/5 months ago. Even though I bought it for only RM95 (because it's a new b&w model) which I am very proud of because I manage to yield myself from buying latest handphone model because all I need is the basic = to call and text my family and friends. That's all...

and maybe that's not enough... Maybe this is a lesson for me to not be such a cheapskate. FYI, my phone is the one made from china, it's a b&w nokia 1202 because some idiot just commented that in my shout out in FB which annoyed me because:

1. I don't even know the guy.
2. That guy never even saw my fucking phone so doesn't have the right to even comment about it.
3. That guy apparently using a fake profile with a fake name. 

This actually annoyed me, there are lots of people used fake profile to harass people. That happened recently to my aunt, a psycho making rude and inappropriate remarks about her picture, that person even insulted my sister and I, calling us ugly (which I don't really mind because I do look ugly in that picture) but still that person remarks is very rude for someone who doesn't know us (thank gawd, my aunt has lots of supporter) and my aunt is not the only victim of hers. Apparently there are more girls received rude remarks. That person (even if the profile name&pic suggest a she but it could be a he) obviously suffering mental problem or just envious of other people fabulous life (that person currently harassing a middle age woman) and surprisingly the fake profile still not deleted by facebook admin even though (I'm sure) lots of reports about this person has been sent.

We should do something about this because nowadays a lot of people are using facebook even 9 year old kids. Yes, primary 3 students owned a facebook account and lied about their age. In my opinion children that young shouldn't be owning a facebook account, the age limit is 18 years and above so let it stay that way.  Because the internet is a place where sex predator, pedophile, serial killers etc... can run free and be somebody else. Thank Gawd for the internet because that particular person could be in your friendslist right now and you won't even know it.  

I should blog more about this... But am too tired and stressed out about the phone issue. 

xoxo
        How I wish I can afford a blackberry without asking from my parents.

p/s: My phone is
 Yes, the only special thing about this baby is the flashlight, very convenient finding things in the dark, FML.  

UPDATE: Turns out it's not my phone but my simcard seems to be ROSAK! 

5 comments:

♥BelLa Ace♥ said...

Try to format it..I forgot the code to format nokia phone..but u can also format it at phone service stores & remove the stupid code..maybe that might work.. (maybe..) ^_^ G.Luck

♥BelLa Ace♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuicideCandy said...

thank u Grace... will try it. =)

Rungitom said...

Ah, that "Troll" you mention also harass my friend with such a bad and rude remarks... talk about nothing to do in life

SuicideCandy said...

HUH! 2 la... xda keja p kcu urang ja... even worst the troll keep on harassing an elderly woman with the same rude remarks.

AddThis