Friday, March 19, 2010

crocodile on land

and inside my 'Bak kut teh' soup and salad.

The Expectation: scaly hard meat.

THE VERDICT
Yep... steaming hot. It won't be a Bak Kut Teh if it's ain't hot. 
The soup was okay, I still prefer my favorite Bak Kut Teh spot at Gaya Street.
The soup is a bit spicy and you can feel a hint of sweet in it. 
The meat totally not what I expected, soft, not hard to chew... But taste kinda funny, I don't really know how to describe it, it doesn't taste like chicken or any meat I've ever tasted. But good though. 

My Bak Kut Teh won't be perfect without these babies 'Char Kue'. 

Alas the crocodile salad. Love its crunchiness.  

Never forget your steaming hot rice =)

And That Leaves 
2 satisfied customer.
What's not to like, the food service is quick, the waitresses are nice and friendly (they try their best to answer Mr Chef's question and recommending types of dishes) and most importantly the food is nice. 

Where to Go to try this out?
At Shen Loong Bak Kut Teh, 1borneo. 
It's near to the apple cafe, you just go to the car park exit near Apple Cafe and you'll find the shop.
Still clueless? It's near the Sen Q electronic shop, if I'm not mistaken located at the North Atrium.
Still and still clueless? ASK THE INFORMATION CENTRE.
Where's the information centre? I'm not going to answer that and let you guys explore it yourself. 

Where the hell is 1borneo? AT KOTA KINABALU, SABAH, MALAYSIA.

okay that's it... 

xoxo
I'm getting ready for tonight! Excitedness is I!!! 

p/s: I forgot about the price, well for a 2 persons meal it cost us under RM30 only. Quite cheap for exotic food. =D

3 comments:

Tantinny said...

makes me feel hungry ja~~~~ huhhuhuh
yummilicious

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

SuicideCandy said...

LOL, bgs2... ngam makan time maw sejuk ini brg.

Glad I could help. =)

AddThis