Friday, February 12, 2010

What to do?

My dad asked me to abduct this puppy.
This puppy is actually a stray and I thought it would be a good thing to abduct the pup since having a family to love it and give it a good home would be nice.

Look at the pup it is so damn cute!

But damn afraid of the mother...

Dilemma, dilemma... and this insect like bee invaded my room. I didn't killed it, really tempted tho but it was moving so fast so all I can hope is, it leaves my room which it did. Thank Gawd!

3 comments:

Rungitom said...

dat bee, if it comes back kill it with scissor >:)

Aj said...

you can do it

SuicideCandy said...

tom: huh scissor? biar betul ging? mcmana? maw umban stas siling? klu kena sy? LOL

aj: lol... thank u, i'll try my best to abduct n hope the mother wont notice.

AddThis