Sunday, February 21, 2010

RM25 Lesson of life

Your cellphone ringing and you're driving what do you usually do?
If you're a self acclaimed F1 driver like me, you would answer it WITHOUT hands free kit. 
Everybody is doing it and I've been doing it since I started driving. 
NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED. 

Better safe then sorry they say but come on that rarely comes in mind. 

So here's my RM25 Lesson of life no worries for you guys it's free but it cost me RM25 which equivalent to RM100 to my poor life. 
I was on my way to the bank at 1borneo, then my cheap cellphone starts ringing. The ring tone is really annoying (I choose that particular irritating ring tone so I'll always hear people calling me) and it was a friend so I had to answer that call. My left hand holding the cellphone and the other hand on the steering wheel. 
As usual I parked at the basement, press the button, the parking bar elevated and let myself in. 

Found a perfect parking spot, hung up and check myself in the mirror.
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I FUCKING FORGOT TO TAKE THE PARKING TICKET
 
 
And had to pay RM25 for a LOST TICKET.

The parking attendant even asked me TWICE whether the parking ticket is really lost or I just misplaced it. I looked like a dumb bimbo.

So never answer your phone if you're driving.
Not only for this situation but at all time cuz you may not lost your money but something much more precious than that. 

  xoxo
 cyntacinta

2 comments:

Cath J said...

Nice photo.. and pretty sexy girl!! ^_^

Visiting your blog.. ^_^

SuicideCandy said...

hi! thanks for visiting! =)

AddThis