Sunday, January 31, 2010

sucks at goodbye

Emotions is odd, it makes you do things beyond logical boundaries.
Emotions makes you feel love, hate, anger, despise, annoyed...all the feelings that separates us from being a robot.

Although sometimes being a robot is not a bad thing.
What if emotions never exists? The world probably will be a better place.
But that's just a theory... emotions is the only thing that make us feel alive.
Our happiness is our heaven.
At least that is what I hope...

I still sucks in saying goodbye tho...
I wonder if anybody knew how to do it... properly... how to let them know how much they will be miss... I don't know how to do that.
I just don't want to let them go even if my existence doesn't mean that much to them.

Still I have to say goodbye for he is no longer with us.
All those memories I had with him will be fondly remember.
He is taken by God too early... seems unfair for him to be gone that young without any warning or sign. It is frightening to realize that life is more fragile than I thought it was.

R.I.P dearest nephew...
You will be miss and most importantly remember by us.
I won't say goodbye tho because one day we will meet again when it is my time to leave.

1 comment:

Rungitom said...

I can't say good bye to loved ones who will never come back again. Can't say a thing...

AddThis