Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 recap

It's 2010 and i'm still fucked up.
I don't want to look at my so-called 2009 resolution because none of them I've accomplish and so far, I am still mentally fucked up. I blame no one but myself... Though a wise man once said
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall".

So let 2010 be the year for me to rise and try my best to amend whatever it is screwing with my mind. That's all i want to do now, throw all the rubbish that been bugging me and forgive those who hurt me but never realize it. Put a big smile on my face, never forget to eat my pills and get back to daily routine just like any normal people would do.
*********************************************************************************

So that's it, the only thing I can do is try and try again. Like every other year I didn't celebrate the New Year at some club getting drunk (tho I wish I did), but the same ol same ol with my love ones. Nice and quiet and a bit boring. But it can't be help our flight was delayed for 3 hours and we're just too damn tired to go partying.

xoxo
muax

p/s: will update soon.

1 comment:

syameen said...

yo...HepPy new yer 2010..nnt blog ckit bout ur vacation..luv to hear all bout it!!!!!

AddThis