Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 1st

I've been neglecting my blog for quite some time... I got so many thing to share and yet i am seem to be getting a writer's block LMAO. It's funny I just consider myself as a writer when all the things I ever written is just simple things about my own simple life. LOL...

The reason why I seem to be MIA for quite some time is:

When I officially turn 23...
I Jacynta R. Lidi crown myself as

QUEEN OF SLOTH

Yes, I am, Her Royal Highness Queen of Sloth... wait cancel that I just google for the laziest animal ever and apparently Koala is the laziest animal EVER! Don't believe me?... click this
--->link<---
so I am not the Queen of Sloth but the
QUEEN OF KOALA
Beside somebody might sue me for the title Queen of Sloth. LMAO...

So Beta (not the math symbol) decided to stop writing for a while and focus to continue my royal duty as the Queen of Koala and sleep all day minus the low calorie diet tho, because I'm the Queen so I don't need low calorie diet to hang on a tree, I have my own royal throne. So I'm a fat Queen... LOL..


Damn I look more like a Jester than a Queen.

Anyway... I am gonna update this blog after I am finish with my royal duty.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Haha! I am the QUEEN OF SLOTH and *DRUM ROLL* I found the KING!!!!

Rungitom said...

Make way for the the Queen on duty, *ba dum tss~*

AddThis