Thursday, November 19, 2009

idk wat 2 name this post.

I recommend anyone to listen to this song if someone is not treating you right.

According to you by Orianthi.

According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.
According to you
I'm difficult,
Hard to please,
Forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress,
Can't show up on time,
Even if it would save my life.
According to you. According to you.

But according to him
I'm beautiful,
Incredible,
He can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
Irresistible,
Everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
So baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
According to you.

According to you
I'm boring,
I'm moody,
You can't take me any place.
According to you
I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away.
I'm the girl with the worst attention span;
You're the boy who puts up with it.
According to you. According to you.

But according to him
I'm beautiful,
Incredible,
He can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
Irresistible,
Everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
So baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
According to you.

I need to feel appreciated,
Like I'm not hated. oh no
Why can't you see me through his eyes?
It's too bad you're making me dizz-ay

According to me
You're stupid,
You're useless,
You can't do anything right.
But according to him
I'm beautiful,
Incredible,
He can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
Irresistible,
Everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
Baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
According to you. [you, you]
According to you. [you, you]

According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right


I don't know much about this singer. I google about her just now and it seems like she's one heck of a guitarist. I even found a picture of her with a quote from Santana saying if he gotta choose someone to pass the baton it would be her. I don't know anything about guitar playing but I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

*********************************************************************************
Regardless what the situation might be just remember there's always someone out there that will treat you right. So please... Dump the loser and MOVE ON!!!

Well that's from my point of view, people always have reasons for their actions.

xoxo
some people just never learn from mistakes... but we're just human.

3 comments:

taragang_saru said...

Dammit! THIS BE GOOD STUFF!
Her guitar just blow me away :D

is there a "Like" button somewhere? lol

Anonymous said...

What words... super, an excellent phrase

Anonymous said...

[url=http://blog.bakililar.az/videosealton7/]Xilisoft Video Converter 3.1.50.1229b[/url] [url=http://citizenblogs.com/?u=videoseash2]Avex DVD to Zune Converter[/url]
Color7 Tech Power Video Capture 6.0.0.162 EatScreen Recorder Pro
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseadam4 Aglare Video Converter Platinum 6.3
[url=http://www.stockpickr.com/members/port/videosealivia6-AnyDVD-Converter-Professional-3-5-3/]AnyDVD Converter Professional 3.5.3[/url] [url=http://community.freeskier.com/profiles/profile.php?user_id=27286]ImTOO Apple TV Video Converter 3.1.44.1105b[/url]
MediaCam Lite Absolute Video Converter 3.0.6
http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videosealbertina5 Fantasy DVD Player Platinum 9.4.3
AimOne 3GP Cutter & Joiner
my icq:858499940385

AddThis