Monday, November 9, 2009

Funhouse by Pink

Pink is just awesome... Everything about her is awesome, her voice, her songs, her style, attitude basically she's like a goddess to me and i am one of millions of people that worship her. She's one of the most original singer I've seen and lots of her song inspired me.

When I first heard her latest single 'Funhouse' on the radio i recognize immediately her voice and kept hoping that it will be played again (which didn't). The song had such a happy tune contrast to its lyric though still a fucking awesome song! (shit, i hate that i keep repeating awesome... but it really is awesome and i am listening to it while typing this).

here's the FunHouse MV.


xoxo
Burn this fucker down.

1 comment:

Rungitom said...

Somehow I've heard something like this song somewhere...

AddThis