Sunday, November 1, 2009

distracted

It's been quite a while since i updated this blog of mine... nothing interesting to report other than the fact that i've been trying to study and i feel that i cant accomplish that mission even when i home quarantine myself... owh well... at least i try... maybe i shud try much more harder...

anyway... it's 1st November and the 1st paper would be on the 3rd... percentage of understanding the subject =... (i'm too embarrassed to even let anyone know). But every minute is a 2nd chance so every minute i have i will try to study and stop procrastinating.

damn... i miss reading a good book that doesn't involve my mathematical skills (which sucks out loud). all i can think about now is things that i cant understand and made me wish i could throw myself in a well and pretend i'm the fucking ghost from 'The Ring' except i think i would look better than her. LMAO... I'm thinking the last good novel i've read... lemme see... nope... Wewen bought me a book tho and i've been restraining myself from it.

and now... i'm gonna go and try to understand that thing again...
Right now i think in the student hierarchy i would be at the bottom....
WOORRRIIIEEDDD...................................................................... not cuz things will be ok as long as i'm alive... but please gawd, let a car hit me while i crossed any road so i can escape that hell.

xoxo
chasing the unknown...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your site is so good I always visit it everyday, you update so quick !
cheer !

and don't forget visit my site I just create my site too
if you could exchange link It would be great
and I will be happy to link your site.
Here is :
freedowload



thanks you

AddThis