Saturday, September 19, 2009

Have You ever been to Doulos?


Yes... Doulos as in that Big Ship that carries lots of books...
The last time I've been there was when I was 12 or 11 (that would be at 1998 somewhere around that time) maybe... I'm not sure but it was a long time ago and at that age that Ship seems to be so magical with books. Though at that time I didn't manage to get a good book for me other that the cheap puzzle book.

So 050909 is my 2nd visit to Doulos... it felt like walking through memory lane. I felt as if I'm back at 1998 with my ugly khakis paired the biggest Tshirt (ever!) and a boy hair cut (but the good thing is I was skinny then LOL)... with my family... Then puberty kicks in and family moments become scarce..

and I'm stuck going there with this guy...
-_-".... Yep... don't say anything about that picture...

I look FAT....

It look less magical then I remember... I missed the Doulos visit at 2007 btw... Cuz a certain someone promise he'll take me there but then he went there with someonelse and I was pissed then too busy and then missed my chance to go there. Anyway... this year Doulos doesn't seem like a big deal, at 2007 people was lining up to go there. The crowd wasn't like I expected but I like it cuz less meaning more time, more space and less hassle.

Found this super cute book!

He will only read cook's book....






xoxo
It was fun, tho the book I bought was kinda disappointing cuz I was hoping of something else. But this place will always reminds me of precious memories that I will cherish.

The end<3!>

No comments:

AddThis