Friday, September 25, 2009

Curse Pop Music

I dunno why am I so mesmerize by this pop group and been googling about like some fanatic fan instead of doing my work (btw i cancel my "lepaking" session with my friends becouse of this). Anyway... this is the so called girl group....

SNSD or So Nyuh Shi Dae (I dunno wtf that mean). Love that Captain outfit.
I'm really not into cuteness when it come to performance by any musical talent but something about this group made me couldn't resist its cuteness. SHIT!

This is the music clip that I saw from youtube that hooked me up...



Probably somewhere in my cold cold heart have this dream to become a performer... But when reality checks in I am born with a voice similarity to a duck and with very bad pronunciation in every language especially when there's R involve.

I even know who's the most hated SNSD member...
TIFFANY ----> CLICK THIS FOR MORE INFO
LOL... and by clicking that u will see lotta pictures of them showing their panties well at least they wear em'.



this is the real music video btw...
They are really HOT.

xoxo
LOL... But I knew I can't be cute cuz I really look ugly acting cute You can ask any of my friends and they will tell you.

1 comment:

taragang_saru said...

to be honest,Gee is my least fav song from them lol but it's still good to listen to :D
fav member --> choi sooyoung XB

AddThis