Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Brain please keep working... (i fucking need you right now)

I dunno things is just either too hectic for me to handle or I am just being the Queen Of Procrastinating (I know You hate this word Ciean LOL).
Idk... I need some inspiration to pump up my aspiration!!! Gawd that really sounds corny.. Euww!
Anyway every part of it is true...

Cuz all I've been doing these past few days is listening again and again That "Gee" song until it got irritating to listen n delete it from my playlist. Guess I'm over from K-pop phase... LOL (tho still listening to "Nobody" from WG). Endless mindless surfing (damn that last part didn't rhyme), not eating much (Yay! but that is due to RM31.00 in my wallet...I'm a sad person), window shopping with my parents (Yes... I'm a nerd sue me, Parents gimme money and Friends... well that's another story), twittering even it's from web n not by phone ( so uncool... LMAO) and praticing my BJ skill! ( LMAO... lame joke forgive me).

Lemme show you Why I'm being lame and sounds like a wreck.
1. Statistic Assignment is Not even started YET!
2. TEST 2 Statistic This Fucking SATURDAY
3. FINAL ON 6TH FUCKING OCTOBER!!!!

other things that contribute to my misery...
4. That bridge assignment
5. WTF I dont understand THERMODYNAMICS
6. Mandarin essay... submit week 12... and Idk what week this is, I'm a clueless bitch.

so... I've being too emo about school and listening to this song (repeatedly) and Singing/screaming along to it whenever hitz play this song...

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
The pain I'm knowing
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on,

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith

yep... it's from Miley Cyrus's THE CLIMB... I can't believe that I actually like this song tho IMHO this song wud be better sung by a better singer.



and a MV from Nelly Furtado. One of my fav songstress.

with that I end this entry even tho I'm clueless and stoopid
cuz ALL I CAN DO IS TRY...

xoxo
CyntaCinta

1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

I too have experience in the art of shillyshally. It somehow disappeared with age. :-D

AddThis