Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bazaar Ramadhan.

If you're Malaysian and not a muslim like me, Ramadhan is all about its bazaar!
and Ramadhan bazaar is all about food, food, food and food.
So last Saturday, I went to a local Bazaar Ramadhan at Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu... Baby!
Gosh... if I can spend everything I have at the bazaar I would!
Tho it was damn tempting I choose to capture those moment with photos instead.

I start off with My Favorite...

Nasi Briyani, I've been craving for this for weeks! But was kinda disappointed tho, my fav nasi briyani place is still at the mamak's at Indah Permai.
Popiah and Mini Hotdogs
I bought mine Strawberry and Chocolate Flavor. What's YOUR flavor baby?
Entertainment while you indulge...









ahhh~ KK... I love KK, I love Sabah and I love Malaysia... The diversity really does unites us especially when it comes to food. Ask any Malaysian you know, regardless their races might be... they can name all types of favourite cuisines without any kind of "Food Prejudice". LMAO...

xoxo
I really am FAT...

2 comments:

arman said...

goodness..u should try out the nasi kuning from Tawau..heard of it?

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... heard of it... never tried it tho. Wud love to try it!

AddThis